Maharashtra Police Constable 2019 -2020 – The application form has been released for the Maharashtra Police Constable recruitment on official website which is (mahapariksha.gov.in). The candidates have to register in order to apply online. The total number of vacancies are 3450. The application fees for Open category is Rs 450 and for Reserved category it is Rs 350. The selection will be done on the basis of online test and the Physical test. For more information on Maharashtra Police Constable 2019-2020 and exam pattern, selection procedure etc do check out this page.
Maharashtra Police Constable 2019-2020
The entrance test is of 100 marks and it is followed by Physical Test for selection. The candidates have to clear online test first and then the Physical Test is conducted for selected candidates. The complete schedule for Maharashtra Police Constable 2019-2020 is given below.
|Online Application Form||03 Sep 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||23 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date||To be announced!|
|Physical Test||To be announced!|
The candidate must be minimum of 18 years of age to apply for this post. However the maximum age limit varies according to the category or other factors and is given in detail below.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit (In years)|
|Reserved (SC / ST / OBC)||33|
|Female (Open Category))||28|
|Female (Reserved Category)||33|
The candidates must be minimum 10 th and 12 th class pass. Along with this candidate must know marathi language.
Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2019-2020
The application form need to be filled online only. The official website which is (mahapariksha.gov.in) contain the application form. The candidates have to register first by entering basic information such as Username, Email and Password to register. After registration login is done to fill the application form.
How to Fill the Form?
- Registration using Email Id
- Login to Fill the Application Form
- Upload Photograph and Signature
Mode of Payment – Payment can be done online only by using any of the following methods – Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, and Bhim UPI.
Maharashtra Police Constable 2019-2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available at the official website which is (mahapariksha.gov.in). The candidates need to download the admit card and also take a print out of it. Carrying the admit card in hard copy is essential otherwise entry will not be given in the exam hall. Along with the admit card, an Id proof is also a mandatory requirement. The acceptable Id proof are given below.
The candidate must not that exam date, exam center details and the reporting time will be clearly mentioned on the admit card and it is expected of the candidate to visit the center as mentioned on the admit card only. Entry in center other then the one mentioned on the admit card will not be given.
The entrance test followed by the Physical test is the procedure for selection. The entrance test is an Objective Type Test. The complete exam pattern is given below.
- Duration of the Exam – The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Type of Question – Multiple Choice Question Type.
- Total Marks – The total marks is 100.
- Number of Questions – 100 questions are there divided among 4 sections.
The subject wise question break – up is given in table below.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
Maharashtra Police Constable Exam Centers 2019-2020
The exam is a online test which will be conducted on the various districts of Maharashtra. The name of the exam center will be mentioned on the admit card. The districts in which exam will be conducted are given below.
|Mumbai City||Mumbai Suburbs|
Maharashtra Police Constable Syllabus 2019-2020
One of the important aspect of the preparation for any exam is the syllabus of the test. For the Maharashtra Police Constable the questions of the level of the qualifying exam which is 10 th and 12 th class are asked. The candidate must read the syllabus carefully and plan his/ her preparation according to that only. The syllabus consists of the following subjects in which questions are asked.
- Mathematics – The moderate level questions from the topics such as LCM / HCF, Number System, Percentages, etc are asked.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – The questions on the topics such as history, geography, economics, and the current happenings at the National and International level.
- Intellectual Test – Reasoning and questions on Interpretation and logical Skills.
- Marathi Grammar – The questions related to the grammar of the Marathi Language are asked.
Preparation Tips and Books.
The preparation for this exam can be done easily as it is not a very tough exam to crack. The level of the questions remain easy to moderate and can be tackled with ease if you have the conceptual clarity and have memorized the formulae. The exam have questions from four subjects and the preparation tips for each subject is given below.
- To prepare for the Mathematics subject first clear the concepts for each of the topics and solve some basic level questions on each topic. You can solve, Solved Example also in the starting. Don’t look at the solution at the starting and after you have spent 5-10 mins thinking about the question and trying to solve then only look at the solution.
- After learning the concept and solving basic questions for each topics, now solve some difficult questions which are based on the application of the concepts.
- After that solve the questions that have in the past year papers. After doing all this your mathematics is sorted and you don’t need to do anymore than this.
General knowledge and Current Affairs
- The candidate have to study from any of the good books and also keep reading newspaper for the important headlines for current affairs.
- You can also make use of the mobile apps available for GK preparation as there are lots of good apps providing daily important headlines.
- Also learn the GK from Youtube as you can find many videos free of cost here.
- The only way to prepare for the Intellectual test is by doing more and more practice. Solve all the variety of questions that are expected to come in the exam.
- Try to use the approach that utilize minimum amount to time to solve a questions. Learn these short tricks using some books or coaching classes as per your requirement.
- Solve the questions with timer and keep not of the time taken to solve the questions. Try to reduce this time with more practice.
Important Books to Prepare
It is very important to use the books that cover the whole syllabus as well as provide some good concepts and questions for practice. Some of the important books you can use for preapration are given below.
|K’Sagar Sampoorna Police Bharti Pariksha||Click Here|
|Police Bharti Paripurna Margadarshak||Click Here|
|IMP Notes Parikshela||Click Here|
Preparation for Physical Test
It is not possible to increase your Physical Stamina and Endurance overnight for the test. So you need to prepare for this part from the start of your preparation only. At least 1-2 month of regular practice followed up with good diet and sleep is required to attain the physical capacity required for the test. There may be candidates who are already at par or above the required capability such as those who are regular with sports that demand lot of endurance and stamina. They just need to maintain that level. But for the average candidates the steps to follow to prepare for the Physical Test are given below.
- First and foremost thing is to eat healthy from today only. Reduce the intake of junk food to zero and start eating carbs, nutrients and protein from natural sources.
- Next important thing is good sleep. You need to sleep at least 7-8 hours in order to be physically and mentally stress free.
- To build stamina run for at 1 hour in the morning and equally the same in the evening also. Find a suitable place with fresh air such as park or ground and run there.
- Do full body exercise for at least half an hour. This should include push ups, pull ups, squats and planks. Alternatively you can join a gym and train under a trainer for guidance also.
- Practice weight training also to prepare well for the shot put event.
Maharashtra Police Constable 2019-2020 Selection Process
The Selection process is purely based on the merit obtained via the written test and then the Physical Test. The selection will be done for the following posts.
- District Police Constable
- District Police Bandsman
- Railway Police Constable
- Jail Department Sepoy
The written test will be conducted first and the candidates passing the test will be called for the Physical Test. The Written test which is conducted online is of total 100 marks. The candidates has to clear the cut off marks to be eligible for the Physical Test. The physical test is also mandatory to clear and the candidate must clear the minimum physical measurement also in order to be eligible. The minimum Physical measurements to make the candidate eligible are given below.
For Male Candidates
|Physical Standard||Required Measurement|
|Height||Minimum 165 cm|
|Chest||Minimum 79 with expansion of 5 cm|
For Female Candidates
|Physical Standard||Required Measurement|
|Height||Minimum 155 cm|
The physical test contain the events such as Running, Shotput etc. The Physical Test is conducted for the selected candidates of the written test. After the physical test final merit list is released and the selection is done on the basis of the total score.
Maharashtra Police Constable Answer Key 2019-2020
The answer key will be published after the conduction of the exam. The answer key will be released on the official website only which is (mahapariksha.gov.in). It will be released for all the sets of the question paper. The candidates have to download the answer key of the question paper set they received and solved in the exam because the question number in other sets will be different. It will be in a pdf file format and can be downloaded and printed also. The answer key is used to calculate the marks obtained in the exam before the declaration of the result.
Maharashtra Police Constable Result 2019-2020
The result will be released by the Maharashtra Government as per the schedule on the official website (mahapariksha.gov.in). The result of the written test will be released first and on the basis of that the candidates are called for the Physical Test. The final result will be declared only after the Physical Test. The candidates will be able to check the result by entering the User Id and Password.
However to be selected the candidates have to clear the eligibility criteria and also prove the same by providing the required certificates and also clear the Physical Measurement test. The final selection will be given only to those who prove the eligibility criteria.
The total number of vacancies available for the recruitment are 3450. The vacancies are distributed as per unit wise. The total number of vacancies for the Police Constable are 3357. For the post of Prison Spoy the total vacancies are 93. These vacancies are further divided into SC, ST, OBC, Open etc. The total vacancies for Open category in Police Constable are 890 and for Prison Sepoy it is 93. The complete details of vacancies are given below.
Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Details of Unitwise Vacancies
Prison Sepoy Recruitment 2019 – Details of Unitwise Vacancies
Official Website: mahapariksha.gov.in
For more information on Maharashtra Police Constable 2019-2020 you can download the Official Notification.