Answer Key of Maharashtra SET Exam 2018 will be issued by Savitribai Phule Pune University online at official website. Candidates who have appeared in the Examination held on 28 Jan 2018 can check the Answer key from here. Maharashtra SET Exam Answer Key 2018 will be released officially after the successful conduction of Examination. Candidates can get all the information of Maharashtra SET Exam Answer Key 2018 here.
On the basis of answer key, Result of Maharashtra SET 2018 will be declared.
Maharashtra SET Exam Answer Key 2018
The Answer keys of all the papers will be displayed on the website setexam.unipune.ac.in. Direct link to check answer key wil also be given below. Calendar of events highlighting important dates are as follows.
|Date of exam||28 Jan 2018|
|Date of Release of Answer Key||to be announced|
Check Answer Key: Link to check answer key will be available here.
Official Website where Maharashtra SET Answer Key 2018 will be available is setexam.unipune.ac.in
Objection Regarding Answer Key
The candidates who appeared in the State Eligibility Test (SET) held on 28th January 2018 should note that the Interim Answer Keys & the Online Feedback Form will be uploaded on the University website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in. The students who are not satisfied with the answer in the answer keys displayed, may give their feedback/challenge answers in the prescribed Online feedback form.
Online Feedback Form, (Link will be available here).
The candidates should note the following things before filing the online feedback form.
- First ensure the questions for which the feedback is to be given.
- It is expected that, draw a Demand Draft of appropriate amount (@Rs.1000/- per question) on any branch of Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank in favor of “Finance & Accounts Officer, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune” payable at Pune.
- Each Candidate can submit Online Feedback Form only once.
- Fill in the required information in the online feedback form. (Preview the form to ensure correctness)
- After successful submission of the form through online mode, take printout of the same.
- The printout of the feedback form along with Demand Draft, Xerox copies of documentary evidences, if any, should reach to “The Co-ordinator (SET), SET Bhavan, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007 on or before schedule date.
- No challenges will be accepted without online feedback form submission. In case, the feedback is accepted, the fee corresponding to the number of answers /challenges accepted will be refunded to the candidates. In all other cases the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The incomplete applications i.e. applications without Demand Draft, receipt of form after deadline will not be entertained.
- The challenges will evaluated by the experts and the answer keys will be finalised as per U.G.C. guidelines and the final answer keys will be uploaded on the University website.
- The State Agency’s decision on the student’s feedback shall be final and the result will be prepared on the basis of final answer keys.
- The candidates should take a printout of the RTGS form (available online) fill in the details & submit it along with the printout of the feedback form. No refund will be made without submission of the RTGS form.
The candidates having any grievances with regards to answer key(s) even after declaration of this result, may send a written request as per prescribed proforma uploaded on the website, to the Registrar & Member Secretary (SET), Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007 supporting their stand with proof from standard books/ literature along with a Expected Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only) drawn in favour of Finance & Accounts Officer, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007 within one month from the date of declaration of result. Claim(s) received without the Demand Draft of the said amount will not be entertained. Valid request(s) in all respects will be placed before the Expert Committee(s) for re-examination of the answer key(s). In case the answer(s) is/are found to be incorrect, SET will process the result in light of changed key(s) and qualify the additional candidates without changing the result of candidates qualified provisionally as per this notification.
Maharashtra SET Exam Final Answer Key 2017
- Paper I (Set A | Set B | Set C | Set D)
- Paper II
- Paper III
- Mathematical Science Paper II
- Mathematical Science Paper III