MDL Technical Staff and Operatives Recruitment 2017 – The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has issued application form to fill the 985 Technical Staff & Operative posts. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their Mazagon Dock Application Form 2017 from here. The schedule for submission of Application form is also given below. Get MDL Technical Staff and Operatives Recruitment 2017 Complete information here.
|Commencement of Online registration of Application||17 Oct 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||29 Oct 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||29 Oct 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||31 Dec 2017|
|Fee Payment||17 to 29 Oct 2017|
MDL Technical Staff and Operatives Application Form 2017
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Registration process for MDL Technical Staff and Operatives Application Form 2017 has been started. Applicants can submit their applications for the said recruitment on or before the last date. Interested candidates can download Mazagon Application Form 2017 from official Portal or through the link provided below.
Apply Online : Click here to fill the online Application Form
The application fee including intimation and other charges (non refundable) is as under
- SC/ST/ PWD(Person with Disability) / Ex-servicemen – Nil
- General, OBC – Rs. 140/- (application fee + intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Kindly note that if candidate is applying for 2 trades from group A or B then fees will be 200 for General and OBC category.
How to Apply
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, & click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying & ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.