MECON Executives Recruitment 2020 – Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited (MECON) has released the official notification for the post of the executive (regular pay). Candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website, meconlimited.co.in. The last date for the submission of application form is March 20, 2020. To apply for the post, candidates must have a graduation degree in the specific field. Get here completed details related to MECON Executives Recruitment 2020 including application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other information.
Latest: List of candidates applied for MECON Executives recruitment 2020 is now available. Check below.
MECON Executives Recruitment 2020
Get important dates for MECON Executives Recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|MECON Executives Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of application form||20 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply||20 Mar 2020|
List of candidates applied:
- Click here to check List of candidates applied for Medical
- Click here to check List of candidates applied for Lateral
MECON Executives Recruitment 2020 Notification
Candidates can get the official notification from the image provided below:
MECON Executives Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
This year, MECON has released a total of 49 vacancies for the post of the executive. Check the distribution of vacancies from the image provided below:
Application Form for MECON Executives Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply for MECON Recruitment 2020 of Executives by visiting the official website. To apply candidates have to follow the steps provided below:
1st step: Go to the official website of MECON, meconlimited.co.in or click on the direct link provided in the tablebelow.
2nd step: On the home page, candidates have to click on ‘careers’ tab present on the home screen. After clicking on the link, a drop-down list is displayed on the screen. Candidates have to click on ‘careers opportunity’.
3rd step: On the next page, click on ‘apply online’ link present under ‘RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVES IN THE REGULAR SCALE OF PAY’.
4th step: Now, candidates can start filling the application by providing the correct details.
5th step: Click on ‘online payment’ and proceed to pay the application fee.
6th step: Next step is to take a print out of the application form after final submission.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- SC/ST/ PwD/Ex-servicemen category candidates are exempted from the submission of application fee.
- Candidates can submit their application fee only through online mode.
Documents Required for MECON Executives Recruitment 2020
While submitting the online application form for MECON Recruitment 2020 For Executives, candidates must keep the following documents with them:
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- The PDF format of documents listed below:
- Self-attested copy of 10th certificate or municipal birth certificate
- Graduation and post-graduation final or provisional certificate
- Mark sheet for all the semesters/years of minimum education qualification
- Work experience certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS category certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate for ex-servicemen
- Meritorious Sportspersons certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate for Jammu and Kashmir domicile issued by the competent authority
Note: Each document that candidates upload, must be self -attested.
MECON Executives Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria and Post Qualification Experience
Check the eligibility criteria and post qualification experience for each post advertised from the image below:
Documentary Proof for MECON Executives Recruitment 2020
As a documentary proof for the work experience, candidates have to submit the experience certificate as mentioned in the image: