SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd., a 110-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria were eligible to apply from here. Eligible candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the Application form. All the candidates who were interested and eligible were able to apply online from official website. Candidates can read the complete information of SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 for Clerical Cadre like Application filling process, admit card, result, selection process etc through this page below.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 for Clerical Cadre
Total No. of Vacancies – 30
Post Name – Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank
Age Limit (As on 31.03.2017) – Not exceeding 30 years.
Educational Qualification – Graduate of a recognized University.
Selection Process – Selection will be based on the marks secured in the written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply – Application form of SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 for Clerical Cadre will be filled online from official website www.svcbank.com.
|Start date of online application||21 Feb 2018|
|Last date of online application||28 Feb 2018|
|Date to download Call letter||29 Mar 2018|
|Date of Examination||08 Apr 2018|
|Date of SVC Bank Clerk Result 2018||14 Apr 2018|
|Date of SVC Bank Clerk Interview||23 Apr to 05 May 2018|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Eligible candidates were advised to apply online between February 21, 2018, to February 28, 2018 (inclusive of both days) only through the Bank’s website (www.svcbank.com), after carefully going through the instructions contained in the advertisement. No other means/ mode of application were accepted. The direct link to fill the application form had been provided here.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees could be made from February 21, 2018, to February 28, 2018.
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/she has to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/Marksheets/identity proof & PAN Card.
- Candidates are first required to go to the “Career” section of the Bank’s website and then click “Recruitment for the post of CSR (Clerical Cadre) 2018-2019”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained by clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Name of the candidate or name of his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C “.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details on the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview. Do not send the application form to the bank.
A graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2018) – Not exceeding 30 years.
In case of candidates where the University has awarded CGPA / GPA score, the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in the last two semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ E-Aadhar card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this process.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct another examination if considered necessary. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in the difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the capacity of the node is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying the penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- Test-wise scores and scores in total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. the recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations will stand forfeited.
The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.
Official Website: www.svcbank.com.
Official Notice of SVC Bank Recruitment 2018 – download advertisement.