SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 – The exam date has been cancelled for SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19. Also, candidates who paid the examination fee will be refunded the amount before May 31, 2020. The notice has been released at the official website, svcbank.com. SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd., a 110-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank. Candidates can read the complete information of SVC Bank recruitment 2020 for Clerical Grade like application filling process, selection process etc through this page below.
Latest: SVC Bank recruitment 2020 Clerical Grade exam has been postponed. Check details from below.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020
Check below the important dates regarding the SVC Bank recruitment 2020 for Clerical Grade:
|Start date of online application||18 Mar 2020|
|Last date of online application||30 Mar 2020|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||30 Mar 2020|
|Date to download Call letter|
to be notified
|Date of Examination|
to be notified
|Date of SVC Bank Clerk result||to be notified|
|Date of SVC Bank Clerk Interview||to be notified|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Overview
Total No. of Vacancies – 30
Post Name – Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank
Age Limit (As on 31.03.2020) – Not exceeding 30 years.
Educational Qualification – Graduate of a recognized University.
Selection Process – Selection will be based on the marks secured in the written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply – Application form of SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 for Clerical Cadre can be filled online from the official website www.svcbank.com.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Exam Postponed!
Because of the uncertainty arising from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it was decided to cancel Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank recruitment. The exam for Clerical Grade has been cancelled which was scheduled to take place on April 26, 2020. Also, candidates who have paid fees will be refunded the amount before May 31, 2020.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates were advised to apply online only through the Bank’s website (www.svcbank.com), after carefully going through the instructions contained in the advertisement. No other means/ mode of application were accepted. The direct link to fill the application form had been provided here.
Application fee – Candidate has to pay Rs. 600/- for submitting the application form.
Mode of Paymnet – Application Fee can be paid by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Candidates are required to upload the images in the format given below:
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees could be made from March 18- 30, 2020.
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case, the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/she has to create a new email id before applying online. Please note that all future correspondence will be communicated to this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificate/Marksheets/identity proof & PAN Card.
- Candidates are first required to go to the “Career” section of the Bank’s website and then click “Recruitment for the post of CSR (Clerical Cadre) 2020”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained by clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Name of the candidate or name of his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C “.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details on the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview. Do not send the application form to the bank.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020) – Not exceeding 30 years.
In case of candidates where the University has awarded CGPA / GPA score, the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in the last two semesters by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern from below.
- Mode of Examination – Online
- The medium of Exam – English
- Exam Duration – 2 hour
- Marking Scheme – deduction of 1/4 mark in case of the wrong answer.
- Sections –
|Test Name (Time allotted)||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General/ Financial Awareness (35 minutes)||50||50|
|General English (35 minutes)||40||40|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (45 minutes)||50||60|
|Quantitative Aptitude (45 minutes)||50||50|
|Total (160 minutes)||190||200|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Exam Centres
The exam is going to be conducting in the following centres:
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Mumbai
- Pimpri Chinchwad
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
After the completion of the application form the intimations regarding the download of admit card are sent to the candidates. It’s the important document which candidate need to carry on the examination day as without it the candidate is not allowed to appear for the examination. For downloading the admit card candidate has to enter the Registration number/Roll number and Date of Birth/ Password.
SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 Result
After the commencemnt of the exam the result of the CBT is released or declared by the SVC. The result contains the names of all the shortlisted candidates whoare later called for the Interview process. Candidate must keep in mind that the result releases in the form of the merit. In order to clear the written test minimum of 50% marks are required.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 Process for Arriving at Scores
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying the penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
- Test-wise scores and scores in total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. the recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations will stand forfeited.
The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank, in this regard.
Official Website: svcbank.com.
Official Notice of SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 – Download Advertisement.