Mizoram TET 2020 – Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) entrust the authority to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test for the candidates who want to be a teacher for the primary class and upper primary classes. It is necessary for a candidate to qualify the eligibility test in order to become a teacher. MTET is a two-level examination. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply for the eligibility test from the Board website. It is recommended to all the interested candidate to stay connected with the official website www.mbse.edu.in or may follow this page for the most recent update of Mizoram TET 2020.
Mizoram TET 2020
The test qualified candidates awarded with MTET Qualifying Certificate which is valid for seven years from the date of the declaration of the result. The candidates who possess TET certificate those can easily apply in any government, private, semi-government school.
|Mizoram TET Events||Important Dates|
|Online registration commences from||To be announced|
|Last date to complete the registration||To be announced|
|Submission of late application form||To be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||To be Announced|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
|Announcement of result||To be announced|
|Counseling starts from||To be Announced|
Before filling the application form candidates should first read the eligibility criteria. The candidates who will not full fill the eligibility criteria, will not be considered as test qualified. From below candidates can see the eligibility criteria for Mizoram TET 2020.
- Applicant’s of Mizoram TET must have a qualification of 12th with minimum 45% marks or Appear in the final year of 2-year diploma in elementary education (D.EE) or 2 year diploma in education (special education) are also eligible for primary level (Class I-V) teacher.
- For the upper primary Teacher, candidates must have the degree of BA or B.Sc or appear in the final year degree course 2 year D.Ed. BA/B Sc with a minimum of 45% marks or must have completed B.Ed or appear in the B.Ed exam.
Mizoram TET Application Form
Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) release the application form for Mizoram TET on their website. Last year, candidates were only able to use offline mode for filling the application form. In the application form, candidates should provide valid details. Valid details to be mentioned in the Application Form are:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Educational Details
- Valid scanned documents
Mizoram TET Admit Card
Admit card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Mizoram TET Admit Card 2020 will be released by the MBSE at the official website. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit card and one valid ID proof (aadhar card, pan card, voter ID card) on the day of the examination. The candidates who will not carry their admit card, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Admit Card contains important information related to the candidate and the test. Therefore, it is suggested to the candidates to check all the details on the admit card after downloading it. If there is any error in the information, then you should contact the official authority.
There are two papers in the examination Paper I (For the teacher of Primary Classes) and Paper II (For the teacher of Upper Primary Classes). The Question Paper consists of 150 Objective Type Questions.
Questions could be from following topics
- Child development & pedagogy,
- Language I,
- Language II,
- Mathematics, and
- Environmental studies.
Preparation Tips for Mizoram TET
Thousands of candidates fill the application form and appear in the Mizoram TET exam but only a few of them qualify the test. The reason behind their success is their preparation methods and strategy to implement the study plan. So we have prepared some useful and accurate tips & strategies for the Mizoram TET 2020 which is given below.
- Know the test Syllabus well. Accurate knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus is the key to crack any competitive exam. Without having a thorough knowledge of these particulars, you can never qualify any exam.
- Preparing timetable can be the next step in the Mizoram TET exam’s preparation. We strongly recommend that you should prepare an efficient timetable for implementing the designed study plan.
- Books play an important role in the preparation of any competitive exam. Books are the primary resource for getting all the relevant information in one place. A book must have the complete coverage of the Mizoram TET exam syllabus because it is not possible to prepare any topic from here and there.
- Preparing study notes is among the best approach to prepare for an exam because it is not possible to study from books every time to clarify the doubts. Study notes must be precise and summarized in a systematic way.
- Most of the candidates underestimate the importance of previous year papers and usually skip them. Previous year papers are the great source of knowing the overall difficulty level of the exam, question’s breakup, and the type of asked questions.
- After covering the whole syllabus, you should practice online test series and mock tests as much as possible.
- Believe in yourself. Confidence gives intensity to your thoughts and actions. It is the key ingredient for becoming a good teacher. It is believed that as much you will believe in yourself that much others will believe in you.
Mizoram TET Answer Key
With the help of Mizoram TET 2020 Answer Key, candidates can estimate their score by cross-checking their answers with the correct answers provided in the official answer key. If a candidate found any wrong answer in the answer keys then they have the opportunity to raise an objection against the answer keys. A candidate is required to pay a demanded amount of fee per question.
For both exams that are for Paper 1 and 2 separate Mizoram TET Answer Key will be released. The unofficial answer key will not be considered for calculating the marks. Only officially released Mizoram TET Answer Key will be taken into consideration for calculating the result
Mizoram TET Result
After successful conduction of the examination, the result of the Eligibility Test by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE). The result will be released online at the official website. Usually, the result gets declared after the publication of the answer key. For checking the result candidates have to enter the login credential at the login page as the result is in the form pdf. The result is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the examination.
Official Website: www.mbse.edu.in.
All the details mentioned above are as per last year!.