|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
This article is regarding the attainment of Admit Card for the MP ASI (LDC) Stenographer examination conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board in 2017. The admit card is an important piece of document which permits your admission to the examination hall and acts as your identity proof. The admit card represents important information about yourself like your name, date of birth etc and also information about the examination like the examination name, name of the centre you’ve been appointed, etc.
The admit card for this examination will be issued by the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh on their official website www.vyapam.nic.in. It can be obtained by candidates using the application number received by them while filling the online application form. It has to be printed by the candidates themselves.
What is an Admit Card?
An admit card is an important piece of document that allows a candidate’s entry in the examination hall. It has to be carried by the candidate to the examination centre and has to be preserved till the result for the examination is out.
It contains important information of the candidate like his name, date of birth, father’s and mother’s name, a scan of his signature and thumbprint etc. Its also contains information about the examination like the examination date, centre, rules to be adhered by the candidate during the examination etc.
How to generate the Admit Card for Vyapam MP ASI (LDC) Stenographer 2017 examination?
The candidates can generate their admit cards from the official website of P.E.B i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in using their registration number.
The candidates are supposed to print their own admit cards. Admit cards will not be posted individually to the candidates. Admit cards will only be issued online and printing them is mandatory as they have to be carried t the examination centre.
Without the admit card, entry to the examination centre will be prohibited.
1) The admit card will be issued by the P.E.B on it’s official website www.vyapam.nic.in. It will be divided in two sections. The first section will contain the candidates name, examination name, roll number, examination centre etc.
2) The candidate will go through the biometric verification thrice. The first biometric verification will be conducted on the registration desk. The second verification will be conducted upon entering the examination hall by the invigilator. The third verification will be conducted before exiting the examination hall again by the invigilator.
3) The candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall after the second biometric verification has been conducted and before the examination is over.
4) In case a candidate does not go through the biometric verification, he will not be eligible to sit in the examination. The sole responsibility of this situation will be of the candidate.
5) This section will also contain the indentification mark and the photographic identificaiton proof mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
6) The candidate will have to put down his signature, left thumb print and handwriting (in black ball point pen) in the assigned places on the admit card only in front of the invigilator during the examination.
7) The admit cards will not be posted indiviaully to the candidates. Printing them is mandatory.
What will happen if a candidate does not carry his admit card to the examination centre?
In case a candidate does not carry a printout of his admit card to the examination centre, he will not be permitted to enter the centre. A printout of the admit card is mandatory, digital copy of the same will not be accepted.In case of not carrying the print out of the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.