MP TET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key for 10 Mar: The MP TET 2022 10 Mar Shift 1 exam is now over. Aspirants can get the MP TET question paper with answers for Mar 05 from this article. Candidates can also check the MP TET Analysis 2022 for 10 Mar here. As per candidates, MP varg 3 2022 10 mar was of easy to moderate level similar to past few days. The MP PEB will release the MP TET answer key 2022 on the MPBEB’s official website at peb.mp.gov.in. Check complete details on MP TET 2022 Question Paper with Answer key for March10 from this article.
Latest: MP TET 2022 question paper with answer key 10 mar is available here.
MP TET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key for 10 Mar
After the successful conduction of the MP TET 2022 examination, different exam specialists and eminent coaching centers issue the answer keys for the same through various online sites. The MP TET official answer key is released on the official website peb.mp.gov.in as per schedule. But the candidates can have an earlier assumption of their performance in the MP TET exam using its unofficial answer keys.
Download answer key here: Click here to download MP TET answer key 2021.
MP TET Exam Analysis 2022 | 10 Mar Shift 1
|Varg 3 Exam Analysis 2022||Direct Link|
|Samvidha Shikshak Varg 3||MP Tet 10 March 1st Shift by MP IQ||Watch Here|
|10 March | Paper/Shift -1st | MPTET Varg 3 | Analysis & Answer Key |MP TET Paper Answer Key 2022|
by DK Gupta
Recommended: MP TET 2022 Question Paper PDF
MP TET 2022 Question Paper for 10 Mar
Aspirants can check MP TET 2022 10 Mar 2022 memory-based question paper below:
- Q. By which process sea water is purified? – Reverse Osmosis
- Q. Story listening is which form of language expression? – Oral form
- Q. Children listening to a language regularly tend to accept what?- Basic Structure of Language
- Q. Average Meditation Method of a High School Student – 10-12 minutes
- Q. The development of the child tll the age of 10 years is approximately how much in percentage? – 9.5%
- Q. Who is the father of the project method? – William Heard Kilpatrick
- Q. The child begins to recognize his mother? – 3 Months
- Q. Montreal Protocol is related to? – Ozone layer protection
- Q. Where is the Central Rice Research Institute located? – Cuttack (Odisha)
- Q. Hope mission was launched by which country? – UAE
- Q. When was the Forward Bloc established? – 1939
- Q. Which soil is suitable for cotton? – Black soil
- Q. Which article mentions Lok Sabha? – Article-81
- Q. At what stage do feelings like shame and pride develop? – Childhood
- Q Asia’s s largest cattle fair is held at ~ Sonpur
- Q National Integration Council was established? -In 1961
- Q. Monsoon forests are found where rainfall occurs? ~ 150-200 cms
- Q The largest gland in the human body is? – Liver
- Q Sardar Sarovar Yojana was built on which river? ~ Narmada
- Q. When was the Disaster Management Act introduced? – 2005
- Q. Who propounded the question and answer method of teaching? – Aristotle
- Q. To ask questions to students in class – should motivate
- Q. Growth of children is mainly related to? – By physical development
- Q. If the teacher finds a student in the class as a problem child, -The child should be counseled
- Q. Where does human development begin? – from pregnancy
- Q. Learning is the change in behavior due to behavior, who said? – Guilford
- Q. The first step in problem solving is? – Problem Identification
- Q. What is essential for the success of inclusion? Sensitivity
- Q. The arrival time of the next station of a train is 12:15pm. If the train is becoming mate in 3 hrs 15 mins, then at what time will it reach the station?
- Q. The average of the marks of 4 students is 6, what will be the new average marks of the students if one new student whose marks is 12 is included?
- Q. A number added to two thirds of it gives 150, what is that number?
- Q. After 42 years a person’s age will be 3 times his present age, calculate the present age.
MP TET Marking Scheme
Find out the allocated marking scheme of the MP TET 2022 examination to evaluate the MP TET final score utilizing the answer key for the same:
- Total number of questions:150
- Total marks:150 marks.
- Nature of the exam: objective
- Negative marking: Nil
MP TET Qualifying Marks 2022
For each category of candidates, the conducting body MPPEB has established a particular cut-off percentage to qualify for the MP TET 2022 exam. Only after satisfying the specific cut-off marks/ qualifying marks the candidates can be able to gain the MP TET eligibility certificate. Obtain the category-wise MP TET cut-off marks tabulated below:
|Category||Minimum Cut Off Percentage||Minimum Marks (Out of 150 marks)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||50%||75|
How to Calculate Scores with MP TET Answer Key,
To estimate the MP TET score can be calculated using the MP TET answer key for the same, For this, the candidates must know the MP TET marking technique. As per the allocated MP TET 2022 exam pattern, the written exam is divided into five parts, and 30 marks are allotted for each section. Visit the procedures stated below to decide the MP TET scores.
- First, download the above-mentioned MP TET 2022 answer key.
- Then compare the marked answers with the answers indicated in the answer key.
- Estimate the number of accurate answers.
- No requirement to estimate the number of wrong as no mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Finally, compute the final score using the below-mentioned marking scheme:
Marking Scheme: Total marks obtained- No of correct answers x 01.
MP TET Result 2022
MP PEB announces the MP TET examination result after the release of its final answer key. Aspirants should visit the MP TET official website peb.mp.gov.in to confirm their MP TET exam results. The aspirants must have their registration number or roll number and date of birth handy in order to check the MP TET 2022 result. During the result preparation methodology, the marks received by the candidates are normalized using the normalization process. With the official declaration of the MP TET 2022 results, a merit list is formulated by the conducting body. The qualified aspirants are awarded an eligibility certificate accordingly.
MP TET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key for 10 Mar FAQS
As. Aspirants can download MP TET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key from this article and peb.mp.gov.in.
A. The candidates belonging to the general category need to acquire at least 60% and others need at least 50% marks to qualify for the MP TET examination.
Ans. In MP TET exam, +1 marks are awarded for correct answers. There s no negative marking for MP TET.