MP TET 2022 Question Paper – Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test examination (MP TET) is an annual statewide exam held by Madhya Pradesh professional examination board (MP PEB). Candidates can find the MP TET 2022 question paper at peb.mp.gov.in. MP TET question papers will be made available to the candidates through this article from March 05 to March 26, 2022. MP TET is conducted to test candidates’ eligibility for lower and upper primary level classes. Candidates should read the entire article to find more information on the MP TET question paper 2022.
Latest: Candidates can check MP TET 2022 question paper objection link here.
MP TET 2022 Question Paper
Madhya Pradesh TET is an offline OMR based competitive exam in MCQ format. Referring to MP TET question papers are necessary for fully understanding the difficulty level, exam pattern and mark distribution, especially in the case of objective type examinations. In this article we have included the various ways the candidates can access and utilize the previous year’s question papers for Madhya Pradesh TET. Candidates can find the links for the Madhya Pradesh TET question paper below:
Download MP Varg 3 question paper pdf here: Click here to download MP TET question paper 2022.
MP TET Question Paper
MP TET 2022 Question Paper for 10 Mar
Aspirants can check MP TET 2022 10 Mar 2022 memory-based question paper below:
- Q. By which process sea water is purified? – Reverse Osmosis
- Q. Story listening is which form of language expression? – Oral form
- Q. Children listening to a language regularly tend to accept what?- Basic Structure of Language
- Q. Average Meditation Method of a High School Student – 10-12 minutes…click here to read more.
MP TET 2022 Question Paper for 09 Mar
Aspirants can check MP TET 202209 Mar 2022 memory-based question paper below:
- Q. Which man-made gas causes the most damage to the greenhouse?
- Q.In which layer is the ozone ayer?
- Q.Which Mission was launched to find some asteroids on the planet Venus?
- Q. The average of 20 numbers i 3, the average of 30 numbers is 50, then what the average of all the numbers?.. click here to check more
MP TET 2022 6 Mar 2022 Question Paper
Aspirants can check MP TET 2022 6 Mar 2022 memory-based question paper below:
- Q. What is the height of PSLV? – 44m (144 ft)
- Q. When was the Department of Space Established? -1972
- Q The first spacecraft to land a man on the lunar surface? – Apollo 11
- Q country’s first reactor ~ Apsara...click here to check more.
MP TET 202205 Mar 2022 Question Paper
Aspirants can check MP TET 2022 05 Mar 2022 memory-based question paper below:
- Adverbs Question: What is the right adverb – An example of linking adverbials is
- Question: The product of 2 numbers is 3600, ifthe HCF of the numbers is 36, LCM of the number is? = 100
- Question: A train stats from Patna on 30th May 2020 at 23:40 hours and reaches Mumbai on June 1, 2020 at 5:15 hours? What is the ‘total time travel of the train?
- Question: Find the volume of the cube having a diagonal of length 6 cm? = 263…click here to check more
Recommended: MP TET Previous Year Question Paper
MP TET 2022 5 Mar 2022 Question Paper
Aspirants can check MP TET 2022 5 Mar 2022 memory-based question paper below:
- What are water-soluble vitamins?
- पठन कौशल विक्षित करने की विधि
- What is the Foundation year of NASA?
- What is the total of 4836+0.56+36.78?
- There are 360 students in a class out of the three fourth are girls and one-third of the boys play football then all the boys do not play football then what is the ratio of boys who do not play football to girls?
- What is the rotational direction of planet venus?
- What is the source of carbohydrates?
How to Utilize Question Paper for MP TET
To excel in the MP TET examination it is important for the candidate to be aware of the pattern and difficulty level of the question papers. In this section of the article the candidate can find the various methods they can utilize the MP TET previous year question papers for their own benefit. Analyzing the previous year question papers of MP TET exam will help the candidate in assessing and understanding the difficulty level and weightage of the exam.
- Note down the repeatedly asked questions, they will have a higher probability of being asked again.
- Candidates should also note the change in question trends over the years, this will help in effectively predicting the question pattern of MP TET 2022 exam
- They can use the previous year question papers of MP TET Exam as a means of revision and revise the subjects section wise.
- Candidates can set a timer and practice the MP TET previous year question papers as a mock test, this will help gauge the progress made and will help in increasing the candidate’s speed and accuracy.
About MP TET
Madhya Pradesh TET Exam is a statewide exam conducted every year by the Madhya Pradesh professional examination board (MP PEB). Eligible candidates can get the exam pattern at the official website: peb.mp.gov.in. This test is conducted to recruit teachers for both lower primary and upper primary level classes in various schools within the state of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates belonging to general category need a minimum of 60% marks and candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD categories need a minimum of 50% to qualify the MP TET examination.
MP TET 2022 Question Paper FAQs
Candidates can find the Madhya Pradesh TET question paper pdf at peb.mp.gov.in and this article
How can I prepare for the Madhya Pradesh TET Exam in a short period?
To prepare for the Madhya Pradesh TET Exam in a pinch, candidates should refer to previous year question papers of MP TET and attend multiple timed mock tests.
What percentage of marks should I get to qualify Madhya Pradesh TET?
General category candidates require a minimum of 60%marks and SC/ST/OBC candidates need 50% marks minimum to qualify in MP TET.