MP Vyapam Group 2 Lab Technician Application Form 2018 will be available online at the official website of MP Vyapam. Interested aspirants will be able to apply for the recruitment by online mode. However, it is advised to the aspirants that before applying ensure that the eligibility conditions are satisfied or not. In order to apply for MP Vyapam Group 2 Lab Technician Recruitment 2018, fill in the necessary information, upload images as per the specifications, pay the requisite amount for the application fee and submit the application. The MP Vyapam Group 2 Lab Technician Application Form 2018 should be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
It is advised to applicants to provide their valid Email ID and Mobile Number. The application process for MP Group 2 Lab Technician 2018 shall be done by online mode. As of now only the exam date for the given post has been announced. Candidates can check more details regarding the MP Group 2 Lab Technician Application Form 2018 in the page below.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Lab Technician Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the exam date for MP Group 2 Lab Technician Recruitment Test 2018 and the expected schedule for the application form in the table below:
|Online registration shall begin from||04th week of Jan 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||01st week of Feb 2018|
|MP Group 2 Lab Technician 2018 exam||24-25 Mar 2018|
Application Form: The candidate will be able to apply online for the Group 2 Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 at, vyapam.nic.in.
As per previous year’s information, the applicants shall have to pay the following for the application fee:
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
Mode of Payment: The application fee shall be payable by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to fill the MP Group 2 Lab Technician Application Form 2018?
Candidates can apply for the recruitment successfully by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register online.
- The candidates shall have to enter their Aadhar details and only then they shall be able to proceed further.
- After the registration part is done, fill in Personal Details, Educational Qualification Detail and other necessary information.
- Also, the applicants need to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Next, the candidate can proceed to make payment for the application fee as given above.
- After submitting the application fee, it is advised to applicants to take a print out of the online application form.
Important Instructions for the candidate
- The candidate should provide a valid Email ID and Mobile NUmber as any communication or update regarding the recruitment will be sent through electronic means.
- Before final submission, ensure that the details given in the online application form are correct. Only after verifying the details, the candidate should submit the application form.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- The images for uploading should be clear and as per the format, file size etc as given by the PEB.
- The candidate need not require to send the hard copy of the completed application form.