Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or MP PEB is the prestigious organisation that conducts online entrance examinations and recruitment examinations to fill the vacancies in different government departments that comes under MP government. It also conducts entrance examination for the individuals who wants to take admission in the colleges of law, Agriculture, Medical. For facilitating this opportunity, the board has been conducting various entrance exams like PAT, PMT, GNTST-PNST, PET etc. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam invited applications for the recruitment eligible candidates for this year’s recruitment exam for MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 2017 category.
This was informed through the official Notification for the Recruitment under Sub Group-3 for various posts such as Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapy Technician etc. Eligible candidate who appeared for the exam must be curious to know their results. The candidates are informed that MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017 has been announced on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam/Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) at vyapam.nic.in The candidates who wish to check their MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017 from Aglasem can do so from the link below. The candidates are advised to keep their roll number and password to be able to check the MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 2017 Result. Along with that the candidates can also check the important details, steps to download the result etc. Stay connected guys for more details on MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017
The exam was conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in Group-2 category (SubGroup-3 )
|Community Health Worker||5|
|Assistant Public Analyst||07|
|Assistant Drug Analyst||03|
MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017
The candidates who have appeared for the online exam on 18 February 2017 can check their result which has been declared on the official website at vyapam.nic.in Professional examination board has released the MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017. The candidates will need to enter their credentials (Roll Number and Date of Birth) to be able to check the result. You must check your roll number and remark in the result page.
Check Result Here – Click Here for MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017.
Steps to check the MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017
- Visit the site at vyapam.nic.in or click here for results.
- In the result section search the title “MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017”
- Enter your 8 digit roll number and date of birth.
- The result will, be displayed on the computer screen.
- Take a screenshot or download the file for future reference.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017 Note
MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017 Cut Off
Selection Process of MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 2017
- The Selection process for the MP Vyapam Recruitment for Group 2 subgroup 3 consists of a Written Examination and a personal Interview
- Candidates first have to apply online by submitting the online application form. After the completion of online application process candidates will be appear for the written examination.
- The written exam which consists of total 200 marks from topics including General Science, Hindi, English, Maths, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge for paper I and Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Botany for Paper II.
- The candidates will be required to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the written examination.
- A list will be prepared for the Shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the exam and will be declared as qualified candidates in the written test and will proceed for the next session i.e, Personal Interview.
The personal interview is designed to see the willingness to work on the organisation ahs their overall personality.
There are no separate marks for the interview. However, the performance in the interview is also taken into consideration while preparing the list of the finally selected candidates.
For any query related to MP Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2017 comment in the box below.
You can also reach us in our Discussion Forum for a more detailed discussion.