MPSC Engineering Services 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the mains result of MPSC Engineering Services 2021. The MPSC Engineering Services 2021 mains exam was held on December 18, 2021. The application form for mains was available online from September 14 to 28, 2021. Candidates having a degree in engineering can apply to appear for Maharashtra Engineering Services Recruitment 2021. The selection is conducted in three stages consisting of the Prelims, the Main exam, and the final interview. To know more about MPSC Engineering Services 2021, keep reading.
Latest: The result of MPSC Engineering Services 2021 (mains) is now available. Check Here
MPSC Engineering Services 2021
A total of 216 vacancies has been announced in Group A and Group B posts (Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer, Water Conservation Officer). Important dates related to Maharashtra Engineering Services Examination 2021 are given below.
|Start of Application Form||18 Mar 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||07 Apr 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||18 Mar 2021|
|Examination date (Pre)|
27 Mar 2021
|Release of Answer Key||01 Apr 2021|
|Start of Application Form (mains)||14 Sep 2021|
|Last date to fill Application Form||28 Sep 2021|
|Examination date (Mains)|
18 Dec 2021
|Result declaration||24 Mar 2022|
Overview of MPSC Engineering Services 2021
The engineering services exam is being conducted by the Commission for recruitment into the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer in various concerned departments of the state. The process of selection and related events of recruitment has been included here on this page. However candidates can check about the recruitment from the brief overview provided below.
|Name of Exam||MPSC Engineering Services Exam|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Last Conducted in||2019|
|Minimum Eligibility||Degree in Engineering or Equivalent|
|Exam Fees||Rs 374/-|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
MPSC Engineering Services 2021 – Latest Updates
Maharashtra Civil Engg. Services Main Examination 2019- Regarding Interview Schedule
Corrigendum regarding Maharashtra Civil Engg. Services Main Examination 2020-Regarding total number of posts:
MPSC Engineering Services Notification 2021
The official notification of MPSC Engineering Services 2021 (mains) has been released by MPSC. Candidates can check the first page below, and click on it to download the complete document as pdf.
Download here: Click here to download the official notification of MPSC Engineering Services 2021 (mains).
MPSC Engineering Services 2021 Online Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form for MPSC Engineering Services 2021. Application form for prelims and mains examination are filled separately. Candidates who qualify the prelimary exam can fill the application form for mains exam.
Apply here: Click here to apply for MPSC Engineering Services 2021 mains.
Key details to be noted about MPSC Engineering Services 2021 Online Application Form are as follows.
- MPSC releases MPSC Engineering Services 2021 Online Application Form in online mode.
- To apply, prospective applicants need to visit mpsc.gov.in.
- The details to be filled in the form include personal details, address details, communication details, qualification details and upload supported documents.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in order to complete the registration process.
- Once the candidate completes the registration process, he/she can print the confirmation page for further use.
- Amagas – Rs. 374/-
- Backward classes Rs. 274/-
Modes of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- Bank challan
- Nagrik Suvidha Kendra
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Engineering Services Examination 2021
Nationality – The candidates applying for the recruitment must an Indian National.
Age limit – 19- 38 years. The candidates must attain a minimum age of 19 and a maximum age of 38 years.
Upper Age relaxation
- 5 years- In the case of eh backward class the candidates belonging to this category as approved by the government of Maharashtra
- 5 years- in case of candidates applying under sports category
- 5 years- in case of ex-servicemen, short services and vacant officers
- 45 years- for the Physically disabled category candidates
- The prescribed age limit is not likely to be relaxed in any other case
Applicants must have passed intermediate from Maharashtra Board. According to the decision of the higher and education department, the following qualifications are available for degree study :-
- B.E./ B.Tech (Civil and Water Management)
- B.E./ B.Tech (Civil and Environmental)
- B.E./ B.Tech (Structural)
- B.E./ B.Tech (Construction Engineering / Technology)
- B.E./ B.Tech (Civil)
- Diploma + AMI (Civil)
Note: Knowledge of Marathi language is compulsory.
Answer Key of MPSC Engineering Services 2021
The answer keys of the MPSC Engineering Services 2021 are released online at the official website after the completion of the Prelims exam. This is because the Main exam being descriptive in nature, no answer keys are released. Once released, candidates can raise objections against the answer keys if they feel some answers are incorrect in some way. However, this is only allowed for a limited period of time, After the closing of the window, the Commission evaluates the validity of received objections and revises and releases the final answer keys.
Check here: Click here to check Answer Key of MPSC Engineering Services 2021.
Click here to check notice regarding Answer Key of MPSC Engineering Services 2021.
Exam Pattern of MPSC Engineering Services 2021
The selection of candidates is done through three stages of selection among which, the first twp stages consist of competitive exams known as the prelims and the mains. Candidates must mandatorily crack these two exams one after the other to secure their place in the list of eligible candidates for the final interview. The pattern of the exam for the prelims and the mains can be checked below.
- Language: English & Marathi
- Exam mode: Offline
- Sections: 04
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Language: English & Marathi
- Exam mode: Offline
- Sections: 02 papers
- Type of questions: descriptive
- Duration: 02 hours each
Syllabus of MPSC Engineering Services 2021
Detailed syllabus of the MPSC Engineering Services 2021 is released by the Commission at the official website for both the Prelims and the Main exam. Candidates can check the indicative subjects from below.
- General English
- General studies
- Subject specific as per the area of engineering
Preparation Tips for MPSC Engineering Services 2021
Candidates are advised to undertake efforts for preparation and study well in advance to ensure that they do not miss out to cover the syllabus in its entirety before the time runs out. Here are a few tips and tricks to prepare for the exam in a better manner.
- Make a study plan which includes time for revisions and sets milestone to achieve in terms of completion of preparation for each subject
- Ensure that you refer to previous year papers to know the changes in the exam pattern and distribution of marks across sections. One can also get a fair number of repeated questions from previous years.
- Solve mock tests to test time management skills and improve them.
- Make short notes whiles you study to memorize items in a better manner.
- Ensure that you expend enough time for revisions on a daily basis.
Admit Card for MPSC Engineering Services 2021
The candidates who have filled the application form within the prescribed format are able to download their admit card for Prelims and mains Exam. The candidates must bring the hall ticket on the day of the exam. The admit card for the Maharashtra Engineering Services 2021 is issued in three parts. First admit card is issued for the Preliminary, Mains and Interview exam. The document contains the details of the venue allotted for the Preliminary examination.
Items barred in the examination hall
Items carried by the candidates mentioned below are not to be permitted in the exam hall. Candidates must carry only the original Admit card and the valid ID Proof for verification.
Items that must not be brought along
- Digital diary
- mobile phone and
- camera etc.
Selection Procedure of MPSC Engineering Services 2021
The whole selection procedure takes around 5-6 months. This time includes the conduction of the exam and the result declaration, then the main exam conduction and the declaration of its results and finally the interview process. After which the candidate are allotted a position as per notification. The Maharashtra Engineering Services 2021 is based on the following criteria. The process includes:
- Preliminary Examination- 100 marks
- Main Examination- 400 marks
- Personal Interview- 50 marks
Preliminary Examination– The aspirants can begin by applying online for the preliminary examination. The Preliminary consists of total 100 marks. The result is declared within a month or two. The candidates are required to obtain a minimum percentage of marks in this section so that they can move to the next part i.e main exam.
Main Exam – The candidates who are declared to be qualified in the Preliminary Exam are required to fill the form again for the Main exam. The Main exam consists of 400 marks in total. The test takers are required to obtain a minimum percentage of marks in the Main exam. If a person succeeds in obtaining the requisite marks then only he/she is intimated about the interview process on the official website.
The Interview- The shortlisted candidates are issued a call letter which contains the details related to the venue for the interview. You must reach on time. There are 50 marks for the interview session. Do not forget to carry the call letter issued by the MPSC board.
Once the candidates have gone through all the steps satisfactorily, the final list of the candidate is prepared combining the performance of the individuals in the written test and the interview.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Sports certificate
- Marksheets starting from 10th onwards in original and photocopy
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Pwd certificate, if applicable
- Upper age relaxation certificate, if applicable
Result of MPSC Engineering Services 2021
The results are released in three separate stages for the MPSC Engineering Services 2021. At first, the results of the Prelims are released which indicates the candidates who qualify for the Main exam. Similarly, after the Mains, the results are released indicating the shortlisted candidates who can appear for the final interview. The final results are released after the interview and document verification stage.
To know more details about MPSC Engineering Services 2021 – Download Notification
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Engineering Services Answer Key Archives
Maharashtra Public Service Commission publishes the answer key of Maharashtra ES preliminary and main Examination. Candidates who appear in the exam can check the answer key from the official website or through the direct link which is provided here.
- Click here to check MPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2019 paper – 1 First Answer Key
- Click here to check MPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2019 paper – 2 First Answer Key
- Click here to check MPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2019 Final Answer Key
- Click here to check MPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2019 First Answer Key.
- Click here to check Declaration in reference to Maharashtra Engineering Service Pre-Examination 2019 First Answer.