Maharashtra State Road Transport has recently issued an advertisement about MSRTC Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2017 against 14247 posts of Driver, Clerk / Typist, Junior Assistant, Junior Supervisor and many more. The candidates who have obtained necessary qualification, should apply against this advertisement through official website at www.msrtc.gov.in. The interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying online for MSRTC Recruitment 2017.
All the candidates who are going to participate in the MSRTC Recruitment 2017 can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from here.
Latest – RE-Exam Answer Key has been released for Advt No. 02/2017 of Junior Assistant posts. Exam was held on 30 Jul 2017. Scroll down to check answer key.
|01/2017 | 02/2017|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
MSRTC Recruitment 2017
Total no. of Posts – 14247
- Driver: 7923 posts
- Clerk-Typist: 2548 posts
- Junior Assistant: 3293 posts
- Junior Supervisor: 483 posts
Age Limit – Candidates must at least 21 years and but not more than 35 years.
- Driver – At least 7th Standard passed and posses a valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle as well as experience of Driving not less than 03 years.
- Conductor – At least 10th Standard / Matriculation Exam passed from a recognized education board or council.
- Clerk Typist – Passed 10th Standard plus MS-CIT and also have typing of 30 wpm in Marathi as well as 40 wpm in English, GCC Typing.
- Junior Assistant & Junior Supervisor – Passed MS-CIT Exam from a government recognized University.
To know about the more posts and their eligibility criteria candidates refers to the below section of Eligibility criteria.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Trade Test or Skill Test and Personal Interview followed by Document Verification.
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to General / OBC category need to pay Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST has to pay Rs. 250/- through Online banking / credit card / debit card.
How to Apply – Application Form for MSRTC Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from the MSRTC website. Candidates have to pay the application fee for completing the process.
|Online filing of Application form start from||12 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee|
|Fee payment through SBI Challan||14 Feb 2017 (Banking Hours)|
|Date of Written Exam (02/2017) – Driver Cum Conductor||02 Jul 2017|
|Date of Re-Written Exam (02/2017) – Junior Assistant||30 Jul 2017|
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Answer key
Answer Key of Written Exam has been released of MSRTC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the answer key from official website of Maharashtra State Road Transport at www.msrtc.gov.in. The direct link to check answer key is given below.
Check Answer Key here – Advt No. 02/2017
Junior Assistant (Re-Exam held on 30 Jul 2017)
Driver Cum Conductor – Click here.
Revised Answer key for Driver Cum Conductor
- Set A – Question Number 46. – Answer “C”
- Set B – Question Number 38. – Answer “C”
- Set C – Question Number 39. – Answer “C”
- Set D – Question Number 46. – Answer “C”
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Important Details
For Advertisement no. 01/2017
For Advertisement no. 02/2017
For more details about the MSRTC Recruitment 2017 candidates refer to the Advertisement which is attached above in Quick Links section.