NABARD Office Attendant Apply Online 2020– National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the application form office assistant. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website, nabard.org. The last date for the submission of the application form is January 12, 2020. A candidate should have passed 10th standard to apply for NABARD office attendant. Applicants have to submit Rs.450/- as application fee. Get complete information related to NABARD Office Attendant application form 2020, including the process to fill the application, application fee, documents required, etc from this article.
NABARD Office Attendant Apply Online 2020
Before the application procedure, applicants must have a valid email ID and mobile number. These two should remain working till the declaration of result and are used for future communication. The schedule for NABARD office attendant 2020 is provided below:
|NABARD Office Attendant 2020||Important Dates|
|Start of application process||25 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply||12 Jan 2020|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Online exam date||04 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here to apply for NABARD office attendant 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Application Fee 2020
Application fee for NABARD office attendant group C is as follows:
|Category||Application fee||Intimation charge||Total fee|
Mode of payment
- Payment can be made by Debit card (Mastercard/Rupay/Visa/Maestro)/ Credit card/ Net banking/ IMPS, Cash card/Mobile Wallets.
- After the successful payment of application fee, take a print out of the e-receipt and application form.
- If e-receipt is not generated then, login again using provisional registration number and password. After login, repeat the process of payment.
- For security of the transaction details, ensure to close the tab after successful payment.
Documents needed while filling Application Form
Following are the documents which candidates have to submit with NABARD Office Attendant application form:
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Left-thumb impression
- Handwritten declaration
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Educational certificates
Procedure for uploading documents
Follow the procedure given below to upload the required documents:
- There are separate links for each document to upload.
- Click on one link at a time. Click on upload photograph’ link.
- Browse and select the image of the photograph.
- Click on ‘open/upload’ button.
- Once done with this, repeat the procedure for uploading each document.
Image Specification for NABARD Office Attendant Application Form 2020
Before applying for ABARD Office Attendant, keep the scanned image of documents as per specifications.
- The photograph must be with light coloured background preferably white.
- Photographs with caps, hats, dark glasses are not allowed.
- Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels.
- Format – JPG or JPEG
- Size – 20 KB to 50 KB.
Signature and Thumb Impression Image
- Signature should be on white paper with a blank ink pen.
- The thumb impression should be on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The declaration should be in English and on the white paper.
- Dimensions- 140 x 60 pixels
- Format – JPG or JPEG
- Size –
- 10 KB – 20 KB (signature)
- 20 KB – 50 KB (thumb impression)
- 50 KB – 100 KB (handwritten declaration)
How to apply for NABARD Office Attendant 2020?
The application form is available online at the official website, nabard.org. To apply for NABARD office attendant, follow the steps provided below:
1st step: Visit the official website of NABARD, nabard.org or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the home page, click on ‘career notices’.
3rd step: On the next page, click on ‘click here to continue’.
4th step: Scroll a little to get active link for registration (as shown in the image). Click in ‘registration link-apply online’.
5th step: Registration page opens in the next tab. To start with registration, click on ‘click here for new registration’.
6th step: Enter the basic details for registration. After entering details, click on ‘save and next’.
7th step: Next step is to upload the images – photograph, and signature.
8th step: Enter the details like personal, communication, address, etc to fil the application form. Click on ‘save and next’.
9th step: Take a preview of the application form. If there is any mistake in any detail, edit the details.
10th step: Upload thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per specification.
11th step: Proceed for the submission of application fee through online mode.
Details to enter in NABARD Office Attendant Application Form 2020
Candidates have to enter the following details in NABARD ooffice attendant application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Email ID
In application form:
- Regional office
- Preliminary exam centre
- Main exam centre
- A person with a disability or not
- Whether belong to religious minority or not
- Caste certificate
- Ex-serviceman or not
- Employee of NABARD or not
- Date of north
- Marital status
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Educational qualification details
What after NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Application Form?
After the application process is over, admit card for officer attendant releases. NABARD releases admit card online at the official website, nabard.org. To download admit card, applicants require registration number/roll number and date of birth/password. Information about the release of admit card is sent to candidates to their registered email ID and mobile number. Applicants need to paste a photograph (provided in registration) in the admit card. To the examination centre, candidates have to carry the following documents:
- Call letter
- Photo identity proof
- Photocopy of the photo identity proof.
About NABARD Office Attendant
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) organizes the recruitment process for the post of office attendant (Group -C). The selection for Group-Coffice attendant, candidates to qualify preliminary, main examination, and language proficiency test (LPT). For the examination, NABARD conducts pre-recruitment training for the reserved category candidates. This training is conducted before the preliminary examination only.
NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to apply through nabard.org. NABARD office attendant.
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- as application fee for NABARD Office attendant.
Ans : No. The application fee for NABARD office attendant can only be submitted through online mode.