Nainital Bank Clerk Application Form 2019- The Nainital Bank started accepting the online application form for the post of clerk, the total number of vacant posts is 100. It is advised to all the interested candidates that they should fulfill the eligibility criteria first before proceeding further. The last date to fill the application form via online is July 31, 2019. Application fee payment should be done online at the time filling application form. Candidates can get all the important details about Nainital Bank Clerk Application Form 2019, call letter & other relevant things, below from this article.
Nainital Bank Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the online before the last date, it is mandatory to complete the online application correctly. After filling the online application form candidates must cross-check all the details & information filled in the application form. Candidates will get the salary on the basis of the payScale of- ₹ 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540, a special allowance will be provided @ 7.75% of the basic pay with applicable Dearness Allowance (DA). The approx. cost-to-company (CTC) is ₹ 3.60 LPA (lacs per annum). The actual payment depends upon the place of posting. Below a schedule is given below which indicates the dates & events regarding Nainital Bank Application Form 2019.
|Commencement of online registration of application||29 Jun 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||31 Jul 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||31 Jul 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||29 Jun to 31 Jul 2019|
|Last of Printing your application||15 Aug 2019|
- Click Here for online application form for Nainital Bank Clerk 2019.
- Click Here to access the login portal.
- Click here to retrieve a forgotten password.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can fill the online application form with the help of the direct link given above. After the final submission of the application form, candidates will get an option to edit their respective application forms as per the schedule. Candidates can follow these below-given steps to fill the online application form:
- Click on the link to apply directly. (OR)
- Visit the official website & click on “Apply Online”.
- And select the “New Registration” option.
- Then, candidates need to fill their name, contact details & valid email id for further communications.
- A system generated application number & password will appear on the screen, save the same.
- Carefully fill all the details make sure each field is correctly filled by the candidate.
- Then, click on “valid your details” & click “save & next” button.
Documents to be uploaded:
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the below-mentioned guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature, which as follows:
- Photograph Image:
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature.
- Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm X 3 cm (Width X Height).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for left thumb impression.
- Hand-written declaration Image:
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm X 5 cm (Width X Height).
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
Note: The images file should be in JPG or JPEG format. And candidates need to upload each single separately, one by one on the same portal.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the following prescribed application fee after submitting the online application form, which is ₹1,000.00 (includes GST).
Mode of Payment: It is required to pay the above-mentioned application fee through online mode only. Candidates can pay by using Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net banking.
It is compulsory to fulfill the eligibility criteria by all the applicants in order to appear in the online test or examination. Those who failed to fulfill the eligibility criteria, then the application form will not be accepted for further process regarding recruitment. If any applicant caught under unfair means, then the candidature of the applicant will be rejected & canceled. For more information on eligibility candidates are advised to check the eligibility as given below:
- Education Qualification- The candidate must qualified Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum of 55% marks either in Graduation/ Post Graduation examination from a recognized university/institute (eligibility as on May 31, 2019). All the applicants should have knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Age Limit- Candidates should be in the age group of 21-27 years as on May 31, 2019.
Nainital Bank Admit Card/Call Letter
After final submission of the application form & uploading above mentioned relevant documents, now candidates can download the admit card or call letter by using the links. All the registered applicants able to download the admit card/call letter, once all the application & registration process is over. Admit card/call letter is an essential document in order to appear in the online test, for the post of Clerk. All applicants will receive an SMS/email from the conducting body itself, whenever the admit card or hall ticket will be made available. The candidate is required to use the following credentials to download the call letter:
- Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Note: Candidate needs to affix a recent color passport size photograph on the call letter, it should be the same as uploaded during registration.
Nainital Bank Clerk Result 2019
After appearing in the online examination or test conducted by the Nainital Bank itself, the appeared candidates now will have to wait for the results for the post of Clerk. The result will be declared by the conducting body itself after completing all the online test procedure. The final selection & the result will depend upon the marks or score secured by the individual candidates in the online test. For more details, candidates can check the result page of Nainital Bank Clerk Result 2019. The decision of The Nainital Bank Limited in all matters relating to recruitment or result will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries is allowed or it will be entertained by The Nainital Bank Limited, in any circumstances.Nainital Bank Clerk