NALCO Recruitment 2019 through GATE- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Public Sector Enterprise (PSU) which conducts recruitment through GATE. NALCO, a navratna company is the largest integrated Alumina- Aluminium complex of Asia. NALCO is looking for committed, promising and competent young Graduate Engineers to join organisation as a Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs). Candidates willing to join company as a graduate Engineer can fill application form for NALCO recruitment through GATE 2019 as per schedule. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. A valid GATE score is required to seek recruitment in NALCO company. Get all details about NALCO Recruitment 2019 through GATE including dates, cut off, result, process on this page below.
NALCO Recruitment 2019 through GATE
Candidates who wish to get job in NALCO company on basis of their GATE exam scores can note all details here.
|GATE 2019 Result||16 Mar 2019|
|NALCO Application form||Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2019|
NALCO Recruitment 2019 through GATE Eligibility criteria
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks for unreserved category and OBCs and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD taking average of their all years/semesters.
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA or letter grade is awarded in the degree, candidates shall indicate the equivalent percentage while applying by following the norms adopted by the university.
- Candidates in their last semester are also eligible to apply however, they have to pass their graduation with minimum qualified marks required.
- All qualifications must be from recognized Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC Recognized universities, UGC recognized Indian deemed universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes.
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2019.
- The upper age limit is 30 years as on May 22, 2019 i.e candidates born before May 21, 1988 need not to apply.
Disciplines and their equivalent degrees who are eligible to apply:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering- Mechanical/ Production Engineering
- Electrical Engineering- Electrical/ Power Engineering
- Instrumentation- Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgy- Metallurgical Engineering
NALCO Recruitment 2019 through GATE Application Form
Candidates can apply through official channel to seek employment in NALCO company. They should keep their GATE 2019 details ready. One should fill educational qualification and other details carefully in application form of NALCO recruitment through GATE 2019. Also, it is advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. It is also important to pay requisite fee amount on time. After applying, keep a copy of form. Link to apply online is given below.
Application fee: Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates whereas SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-. Application fees have to be paid online though internet banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for NALCO Recruitment 2019, based on what candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. Candidates having engineering other than the specified field are not eligible to apply. The qualifying marks for GATE Examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by the conducting authority of GATE 2019 Examination. Candidates scoring more than or equal to the qualifying marks will be shortlisted.
Vacancy and Reservation
|Company name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Post name||Graduate Engineers|
|Vacancies||Electronics & Communication Engineering- 05
Mechanical Engineering- 54
Electrical Engineering- 32
|GATE papers and paper code||Electronics & Communication Engineering- EC
Mechanical Engineering- ME
Electrical Engineering- EE
Reservation in Vacancies:
- For the purpose of reservation, the ditsribution of 115 posts od GETs will be Unreserved- 60, OBC- 30, SC-17, ST-08.
- 15 Posts are horizontially reserved for PWD (OH/ HH/ MD).
- Selected candidates will be given pay scale of Rs. 40,000-3% – 1,40,000 during one year training. After training they will be absorbed as Jr. manager at E1 grade on the basis of their performance with the pay scale of Rs.60,000-3% – Rs.1,80,000.
- Besides basic pay the employee is entitled to various other allowances too.
Service Agreement bond: Selected candidates at the time of joining will be required to sign a service agreement bond of Rs. 3,00,000 or 4,00,000 (for training imparted abroad) for a minimum period of 4 years after successful completion of one year training.
Official website: www.nalcoindia.com