OPGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 – Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited Limited conducts recruitment through GATE 2019. Candidates can fill application form for OPGC recruitment through GATE 2019 as per schedule. OPGC is a Public Sector Enterprise (PSU). A valid GATE score is required to seek recruitment in Coal India company. Get all details here including dates, cut off, result, process.
OPGC Recruitment through GATE 2019
Candidates who wish to get job in OPGC company on basis of their GATE exam scores can note all details here.
|GATE 2019 Result||16 Mar 2019|
|OPGC Application form||Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||to be announced|
About OPGC Recruitment through GATE 2019
|Company name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Post name||Executive trainee|
|GATE papers||Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility criteria to seek recruitment in OPGC company through GATE 2019
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 60% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 60% marks in their engineering degree.
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2019.
The Age limit is as follows:
- General/OBC Creamy Layer – 25 years as on January 1, 2019.
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – age relaxation of 3 years.
- SC – age relaxation of 5 years.
- ST – age relaxation of 5 years.
- PWD – age relaxation of 5 years.
- PWD & OBC-NCL – age relaxation of 8 years.
- PWD & SC/ST – age relaxation of 10 years.
OPGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 Application Form
Candidates will be able to apply through official channel to seek employment with OPGC company. They should keep their GATE 2019 details ready. One should fill educational qualification and other details carefully in application form of CEL recruitment through GATE 2019. It is also important to pay requisite fee amount on time. After applying, keep a copy of form.
Details of OPGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 Application Form are expected to be available in March 2019.