Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket has been released at www.bhartiseva.com for those candidates only who have filled the application form of Naval Dockyard 2018 and submitted with requisite documents. Naval Dockyard 2018 examination schedule will be communicated to the applicants at official website i.,www.bhartiseva.com or http://www.indiannavy.nic.in. Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded from official website. Candidate should bring their admit card at the time of examination. This document is very important from the examination point of view and must be kept safe.
Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018
Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket has been released at www.bhartiseva.com. Naval Dockyard 2018 examination schedule will be communicated to the applicants as soon as possible.
|Admit card can be downloaded from||30 Aug 2018|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
Admit card: Click here to download the Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket.
Official website: www.bhartiseva.com
How to download the Admit Card?
- First visit the official website i.e., www.bhartiseva.com or the direct link provided above.
- Then Naval Dockyard login page will be displayed.
- Enter your Username and Password details in the necessary fields.
- Click on the login button.
- Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket will be available to download.
- So, Download and take the Admit card.
- At last, attend the Naval Dockyard 2018 exam with your Admit Card.
Instruction to Candidates
- Admit cards can be downloaded by using the Username and Password.
- Candidate must take the printout of Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket from the website.
- The Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate admit card, apart from the online generated one, will be issued.
- After printing the hall ticket, affix two similar photographs already kept in self-custody.
Candidate must present the Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2018 / Hall Ticket, duly completed at the test center for appearing in the exam. The admit card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The upper half of the admit card will be collected by the Invigilator and the lower half will be handed over to the candidate.
Note the following important points
- Mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination center and will be considered as unfair means.
- Candidates are advised to carry pen, pencil(2B), Eraser & Sharpener in the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall for any reason whatsoever till one hour the examination.
- The Indian Navy is only responsible for issuing the admit card. The admit card has to be preserved by the candidate till the examination is conducted.
- If there are error in the spelling of your name or any other kind of discrepancy, report the same to the team authorities immediately.
- No issues regarding admit card will be entertained at the time of examination.
- Candidates have to bring Identity Card such as Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card or Voter ID card which should have your Photograph, pasted on it and issued by Government Bodies/University/College.
- It is advised to candidates to visit the examination center a day before the exam. You can get familiar with the routes and be punctual to appear for the exam.