Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the Notification for Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 on its official website at www.jssc.in. The Jharkhand SSC Board invites Online Application from Master Degree plus B.Ed Exam passed candidates to fill up 513 vacant posts of Post Graduate Trained Teacher in Government High Schools in 2017.
Details like Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result etc regarding JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 is also updated here for the candidates.
Latest – Result for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment Main Exam 2016 – 2017 has been announced. Score Card & Normalisation Formula has also been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
|JSSC PGT Teacher Advertisement||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Preparation||Click Here|
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Total No. of Post – 513
Age Limit – Between 21 to 40 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Education Qualification – The candidate must have passed Post Graduation (Master Degree) with at least 50% marks (45% for SC, ST Categories) in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized university.
The candidate, applying for PGT Teacher in Government High Schools of Jharkhand, must have at least 03 years’ experience in teaching.
Selection Process – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Document Verification.
- General/ OBC Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs.125/-
How to apply – Eligible candidates may apply online at official website “www.jssc.in”.
|Opening Date For Online Applications||01 Dec 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Applications||16 Jan 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||10 Feb 2017|
|Date of Examination||19 Feb 2017|
For Direct Recruitment
For Experienced Teachers
- The candidate must have passed Post Graduation (Master Degree) with at least 50% marks (45% for SC, ST Categories) in relevant subject/discipline from a government recognized university.
- In addition, the candidate must have passed B.Ed or Equivalent Exam in respective subject.
- The candidate, applying for PGT Teacher in Government High Schools of Jharkhand, must have at least 03 years’ experience in teaching.
- As on 1st July 2016, Age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and not exceeding 40 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates (Women, SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc.) as per Government of Jharkhand Norms.
Final Answer Key – Pre Exam – Announced!
JSSS has been released the Final Answer Key for JSSC PGT Teacher Pre Exam 2016-17 held on 19 Feb 2017. Candidates can check their answer key from official website fo JSSS or through the direct link is given below.
Get Answer Key here – Click here to check Final Answer Key of JSSC PGT Teacher Pre Exam 2016-17.
Revised Final Answer Key
The Jharkhand SSC Board will select the candidates as PGT Teacher based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification