NCERT Admit Card 2018 – NCERT has announced new exam date and admit card download date for AHM / PGT / TGT. Candidates who had applied for recruitment to post of Assistant Head Master (AHM) / Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) / Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) can note the dates of the rescheduled exam. They can also download admit card as per schedule in order to appear for re-scheduled exams. Initially, NCERT was supposed to hold exams in the month of July last year. However for some reasons the exam was postponed. Get here complete details of NCERT Admit Card 2018 such as dates, how to download, exam instructions.
NCERT Admit Card 2018
This is to inform all applicants that following is the new schedule for exam for NCERT Advt No 166/2016 for filling up teaching posts in DM schools of NCERT.
|Admit card for AHM, PGT, TGT exams will be available from||10 Jan 2018|
|AHM / PGT / TGT new exam dates||21 Jan 2018, 28 Jan 2018, 10 Feb 2018|
|Old exam date for PGT, TGT, PRT, WET, AHM; out of which exam for PGT, TGT, AHM was re-scheduled||31 Jul 2017|
Admit card will only be issued online. NCERT will not send admit card for TGT / PGT / AHM by the post.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download NCERT Admit Card 2018 for TGT, PGT and AHM.
NCERT Teacher / AHM Recruitment Exam Date 2018
After a long wait, NCERT has finally announced the dates of exam. Candidates can see the official notice for the same here below.
Last year, a few days before the exam was due to be held, the Council had announced the postponement of exams. That notice also is given below.
Those who are going to appear for exam must take note of exam details given below.
Know syllabus for written exam.
Exam pattern for AHM
Written Examination :
- Part I – LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (20 MARKS)
- General English (10)
- General Hindi (10)
- Part II – GENERAL AWARENESS & COMPUTER LITERACY (40 MARKS)
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues (10)
- Logical Reasoning (10)
- Computer Literacy (10)
- Quantitative Aptitude Test (10)
- Part III – ACADEMIC, ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE (100 MARKS)
- Child Development & Pedagogy (20)
- Perspectives in Education & School Organisation (20)
- Teaching Methodology (20)
- Administration & Finance (40)
- This round consists of 60 marks.
Exam pattern for PGT
- Part I – It will comprise of 40 multiple choice questions in English and Hindi subjects carrying 20 marks each (total 40 marks).
- Part II – It will consist of 160 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each comprising Current Affairs (20), Reasoning and Numerical Ability (20), Teaching Methodology (20) and the subjects concerned (100) questions (The syllabus for subject concerned will be made available on NCERT website later).
The test will be of 03 hours duration. The Part II o f the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies Part I securing 5 marks each in English & Hindi subjects and 13 marks in aggregate in English and Hindi.
- The final merit will be based on the performance of the candidate in written test (Part II) and interview. The weightage of written test (Part II) and interview will be 70:30.
Exam pattern for TGT
- Part I – This part of the question paper will consist of 30 multiple choice questions in English (15) and Hindi (15) questions carrying 1 mark each.
- Part II – It will consist of 120 multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each comprising of current affairs (40), Reasoning Ability (40) and Teaching Methodology (40).
The total duration of test for the posts of TGTs and Primary Teachers will be two and a half hours each. Part II of the question paper of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies in part I securing 4 marks each in English and Hindi subjects and 10 marks in aggregate.