NCERT Recruitment notification has been released for filling up various teaching positions under direct recruitment for Demonstration Multipurpose Schools attached to their Regional Institutes of Education all over India. These posts are transferable amongst the constituent units of the Council located in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar & Mysore. Eligible candidates can apply online through http://www.ncert.nic.in. Applicants can download the NCERT Admit Card 2016 for AMH, PGT, TGT, PRT, WET Recruitment Exam 2016 from this page. Get here complete details of NCERT Recruitment for AMH, PGT, TGT, PRT, WET such as notification, vacancy, eligibility, application form, hall ticket (admit card), exam pattern, result.
NCERT Recruitment 2018 for AHM, PGT, TGT – Exam Date, Admit Card Details Announced
Candidates who had applied for PGT, TGT, AHM posts can now appear for exam as per new schedule.
NCERT Recruitment 2018 for PRT
As can be seen from the notice below, PRT exam was held as per schedule. Its result could be announced any time.
NCERT Recruitment – Complete Details
|Opening date for Online Registration of Applications||10 Sep 2016 (From 11:00 AM)|
|Last Date of Online Registration and apply online||06 Oct 2016 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last date for submission of envelopes containing Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque along with copy of acknowledgement||20 Oct 2016|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card for PRT||17 Jul 2017|
|Date of Written Exam for PRT||30 Jul 2017|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card for TGT, PGT, AHM||10 Jan 2018|
|Date of Written Exam for TGT, PGT, AHM||21 Jan 2018, 28 Jan 2018, 10 Feb 2018|
Total No. of Vacancies – 69
- Assistant Headmaster – 2
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 14
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 11
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 13
- Work Experience Teacher (WET) – 29
Age Limit :
- Assistant Headmaster – Between 35 to 45 years
- PGT – 40 years
- TGT – 35 years
- PRT – 30 years
- WET – 35 years
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Headmaster
- Master Degree from recognized university with atleast 45% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
For Post Graduate Teacher
- ‘Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects.
For Trained Graduate Teacher
- ‘Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The elective subjects and Languages in the combination of relevant subjects.
For Primary Teacher
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
For Work Experience Teacher
- Three years Diploma after Higher Secondary in relevant trade from an Institution recognized by State Govt./Govt. of India.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
- UR (Male)/OBC (Male) – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/NCERT employees – No Application Fee
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply online through the NCERT website http://www.ncert.nic.in at Announcement Vacancy Academic.
Instructions to the Candidates
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply only online through NCERT website (Announcement-Vacancy-Academic) http://www.ncert.nic.in.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must have a valid email id through which he/she will register with the online application portal.
- Candidates should fill in the details to register and then fill the information in the online application form at the appropriate places very carefully as per the instructions available on the website.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- The written examination will be conducted in Delhi city only. Schedule of examination will be displayed on NCERT website separately. Candidates are requested to visit on NCERT website regularly.
- The name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of the Council. These candidates will be called for interview / written examination and the call letters will be sent separately.
- Final result of the selected candidates will be displayed on NCERT website. The Council will not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non – selection in the recruitment process. Interim inquiries will not be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to C/ST/OBC(NCL) category is provided in accordance with the KVS/GOI/NCERT rules.
Leave a Reply