NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Result 2020 – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) releases the result for Doctoral Fellowship Result online at ncert.nic.in. Candidates who participated in the recruitment can check their result shortly after the exam. They have to appear for the interview to get shortlisted for NCERT Doctoral Fellowship. Thereafter, they have to participate in the research programme and submit their thesis on completion as well. Read more on NCERT Doctoral Fellowship 2020 below.
NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Result 2020
The result for NCERT Doctoral Fellowship releases online in the PDF format. Aspirants can check their respective NCERT Doctoral Fellowship result 2020.
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration date||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Result 2020 through ncert.nic.in.
How to check NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Result 2020?
NCERT declares the result for NCERT Doctoral Fellowship online at the official website. It releases in PDF format, so candidates are not required to login. Follow the step available below to check NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Result 2020
1st step: Visit the official website of NCERT to check the result, ncert.nic.in.
2nd step: Then, click on the “announcement” section.
3rd step: Hereafter, a drop-down list appears on the screen where candidates have to click on “vacancies” link.
4th step: A page as shown below appears on the screen.
5th step: Select the ”results” link to get the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship result.
Details Available on NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Result 2020
Following are the details that are available on the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship result PDF.
- Roll number of qualified candidates
- Selected candidates name
Selection Procedure for NCERT Doctoral Fellowship 2020
The selection procedure for NCERT Doctoral Fellowship is designed by NCERT itself. Aspirants are required to appear for the interview at the designated interview venue. The NCERT Doctoral Fellowship also includes the presentation of the proposal. Aspirants who will be appearing the interview get paid for second sleeper class train fare by shortest route for attending the interview um seminar.
Reservation of Seats for NCERT Doctoral Fellowships 2020
As per the notification, NCERT exercises the reservation policy for the available seats. It is applicable to the candidates belonging to the different categories. Aspirants can refer to the official website/notification to know more on the reservation of seats for NCERT Doctoral Fellowships.
NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Amount
Shortlisted candidates are selected for the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Amount. Check all the important details regarding he NCERt Doctoral Amount, starting date and other details here.
- Candidates who get selected for the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship programme will get fellowship of Rs. 23,000/- per month for Non-NET.
- Those who are NET qualified will receive Rs. 25,000/- for their Fellowship.
- This NCERT Doctoral Fellowship amount is provided to candidates for a maximum period of 03 years from the date of permanent PhD registration.
- Along with the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Amount, candidates will also get Rs. 10,000/- per annum as a contingency grant.
- As per the notification, the fellowship will start from the date of joining by the candidates once they get their documents verified.
- The NCERT Doctoral Fellowship will terminate at the end of three years from the date of joining or submission of the doctoral thesis (whichever is earlier).
NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Disbursement 2020
In this section, we are discussing how candidates will receive NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Amount. NCERT will credit the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship amount to the savings bank of the Fellow. Check all the important information below.
- To receive the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship amount, candidates are required to submit a Certificate of Attendance and Satisfactory Work Performance to the conducting body.
- This certificate should be submitted on a quarterly basis to get the NCERT Doctoral Fellowship amount on time.
- Moreover, the annual contingency grant will be provided not more than Rs. 10,000/- per annum.
- The contingency grant is credited only after the scrutiny of bills/vouchers submitted by the fellow. These should be countersigned by the supervisor and the Head of the department.
NCERT Doctoral Fellowship Monitoring of Work
Shortlisted candidates have to submit six-monthly progress reports to their supervisors/Head of the Department and Research Advisors of NCERT. A committee of Experts selected by NCERT will go through the progress report and review it. Also, NCERT conducts annual research colloquium. Here, Fellows have to represent the progress of their research. If the Experts Committee finds the report unsatisfactory, NCERT reserves the right to terminate the candidate from the Doctoral Fellowship programme.
Publication of Thesis after NCERT Doctoral Fellowship
After the completion of NCERT Doctoral Fellowship and award of PhD degree, The Fellows have to submit the hardbound copy of the thesis. Along with the thesis, candidates can also be required to submit a CD for the name of NCERT. The conducting body will consider the publication on the submitted research in an appropriate form. Doctoral Fellows can apply for permission to publish his/her work.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) that is a literary, scientific and charitable Society. It was set up by Government of India under the Societies’ Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860). The main function of NCERT is to work on the framework of the curriculum for school education. It promotes and conduct educational research, experimentation of innovative ideas, develops NCF 2005, syllabi and textbooks and others
Ans 1. Candidates can check NCERT Doctoral Fellowship result online at ncert.nic.in. They have to click on the pdf and then check theNCERT Doctoral Fellowship result.
Ans 2. Yes. It is compulsory for candidates to submit a thesis on completion of NCERT Doctoral Fellowship.
Leave a Reply