National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016-17 – National Housing Bank (NHB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale I (Assistant Managers), Senior Management Grade Scale – V (Assistant General Manager – Law) and Top Executive Grade Scale – VI & VII (Dy. General Manager & Chief Finance Officer). Candidates can check all the information related to National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016-17 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key, result etc.
Latest – Final Result of recruitment for the post of AM (Gen) and AM (Law) has been announced. Scroll down to check.
NHB Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – National Housing Bank
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in NHB Recruitment 2016-17 can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Vacancies – 18
- Assistant Manager (AM) – 14
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) – 2
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) – 1
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – 1
- General,OBC,Ex-Servicemen,J & Domicile and 1984 riot candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-
Age Limit (As on 01 Oct 2016)
- Assistant Manager (AM) – Born Between 01 Oct 1995 to 02 Oct 1988.
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Between 33 to 50 years
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Between 35 to 55 years
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – Between 40 to 55 years
- For Assistant Manager (AM) – The selection would be by way of online test, interview and/ or group discussion only.
- For Other Posts – The selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
How to Apply – Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
|Opening of Online Registration Gateway||27 October 2016|
|Closing of Online Registration Gateway|
Note : The Date of Online Examination will be updated on Bank’s website as also communication in this regard will be send to the candidates via SMS and e-mail. Candidates are requested to check their SMS and E-mail on regular basis besides Bank’s website.
NHB Application Form 2016 – 2017
NHB Online Application Form for various posts will be available online at official website of NHB. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link which will be provided below.
Application Process is over now.
NHB Application Form: Click Here to apply for the National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016-17.
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
Online payment of Rs. 500/- as non-refundable application fee for General, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, J & Domicile and 1984 riot candidates. Online payment of Rs. 50/- as non-refundable communication charges for SC/ST candidates who are applying for post 01& 02.
Note : All Candidates have to make the payment of fees online using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online. No other mode of payment of Fees will be accepted.
How to Apply
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting an online application.
- Visit the official website of the National Housing Bank i.e., www.nhb.org.in.
- Now go to the ‘Careers with NHB’ section and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Fill all the required details carefully in online application form.
- Upload resized scan images like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other required certificates.
- Submit the online application form and note down Registration ID and take a printout of finally submitted online application form.
- Pay required application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
For Assistant Manager (AM General Stream)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) or Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks or CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST).
- Preference will be given to candidates having Professional / MBA degree.
- Experience: While no prior experience is required, any relevant experience would be given weightage.
For Assistant Manager (AM Law)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks Or Master’s Degree in Law with aggregate minimum of 50%.
- Experience: While no prior experience is required, preference will be given to candidates, having experience/ exposure in law preferably in Government Department/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Banks/ and Academic Professional Institutions/Law Firms of repute.
For Assistant General Manager (AGM Law)
- Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized university in India.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years.
For Assistant General Manager (AGM Economy & Strategy)
- A Post Graduate degree in Economics with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institute/university. Weightage may be given to candidates with M. Phil / PhD/other degree and equivalent qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years.
For Deputy General Manager (DGM)
- Graduate/Post graduate with a degree in finance/any other discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years
For Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Should have strong academic credentials and be a qualified chartered Accountant. Additional advanced qualifications like CPA, CFA or FSA will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 18 years of broad experience in the finance function in banks/large corporates/PSUs/ FIs/financial services organization is essential, out of which minimum 10 years of experience in Banks/FIs.
NHB Result 2016 – 2017
National Housing Bank will release the result of online test, Interview and merit list one by one on the official website of National Housing Bank. Candidates can check the results on the official website of NHB or on this page when its released officially.
Final Result of recruitment for the post of AM (Gen) and AM (Law), Click here.
Marks obtained by the candidates in online examination for the post of AM (Gen) and AM (Law), click here.
For Assistant Manager (General Stream & Law)
The Selection would be by way of online test, interview and/ or group discussion only. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
AM in General Stream
The test will be of 200 marks and the composite time for answering 200 questions would be 120 minutes. All candidates are required to be present at the venue of the examination half an hour before the commencement of actual examination which would be utilized for collection of call letters, verification of identity, logging in etc.
* Only qualifying. Marks obtained will not be added for merit listing for interview.
All the Tests will be Objective type with five alternative choices out of which one will be the correct answer. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained.
For AGM, DGM and CFO
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.