NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – Category-wise cut-off marks and marks information for Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) is released on the official website. National Housing Bank (NHB) has declared the result of NHB Assistant Manager exam 2020 at the official website, nhb.org.in. The exam for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 was held on October 18, 2020. The NHB conducts this recruitment process for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale I). There are a total of 16 vacancies available in this post. Candidates can check all the information related to NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key, result, etc from this article.
Latest: Category-wise cut-off marks and marks information for Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) is now available. Use the link below to download it.
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested and want to participate in NHB Recruitment 2020 could fill their application form as per the schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 16
Schedule for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Opening of Online Registration & fee Payment||29 Aug 2020|
|Closing of Online Registration & fee Payment||18 Sep 2020|
|Downloading of e-Call Letter for online exam||12 Oct 2020|
|Date of Online Exam||18 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||19 Nov 220|
|Bio-data-Cum-Attestation-Form||21 Nov – 30 Nov 2020|
|Downloading of e-Call Letter for interview||29 Dec 2020|
|Date of Interview||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Declaration of final result||Feb/Mar 2021|
Click here to download Interview e-Call Letter for Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I)
NHB Assistant Manager Result 2020
National Housing Bank released the result of the online exam as well as the interview. It releases the result for the online test and Interviews one by one on the official website of the National Housing Bank. Candidates can check the results on the official website of NHB or from the link we have provided below.
- Click here to check Category-wise cut-off marks for Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I).
- Click here to check Marks Information: Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I).
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Date Announced!
National Housing Bank (NHB) has announced the exam date of Assistant Manager (Scale I). The exam date is scheduled to be held on October 18, 2020. The e-call letter for the same is uploaded on October 09, 2020 Check the official notice below:
Click here to check the detailed notice for NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020
The online examination comprises of two types of tests. The first one is the objective type multiple choice tests and the second one is descriptive type test. The exam patterns for both the tests are as follow.
Objective Type Test:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Mins|
|General Awareness (with special focus on|
& Banking) and Computer Knowledge
|English Language||25||30||35 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude (with special |
on Data Analysis and Interpretation)
- All tests will be in English and Hindi Language.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices
- Out of the five answers to a question, only one will be the correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Letter Writing||Q. 1 – Letter -1 (With Internal Options)||15||30 Mins|
|Essay Writing||Q 2 – Essay -1 (With Internal Options)||10|
- Questions will be displayed on the screen of your computer.
- Answers are to be typed using the keyboard.
The candidate will require to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided according to the number of
vacancies) in the objective test and qualify in the descriptive test for shortlisting for the Interview.
Maximum Marks: 50 Marks
Click here to check the sample paper & information regarding the exam.
The selection process comprises of online examination and interview. The online examination is further comprised of an objective and descriptive test.
Objective Type Test:
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of the objective test separately for shortlisting for the Descriptive test evaluation. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
After that, each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided according to the number of vacancies) in the objective test and qualify in the descriptive test for shortlisting for the Interview.
Descriptive Type Test:
A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards shortlisting for an interview or final selection.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for
arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor
difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive
at the Equated Scores*
- Test wise scores and scores on total are reported with decimal points up to two digits.
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution
of scores of all the forms.
Note: Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
- On scores in individual tests
- On Total Score
Weitage (ratio) of online examination and the interview:
NHB Assistant Manager Application Form 2020
NHB Online Application Form for the post of Assistant Manager is available online at the official website of NHB. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link which is provided below.
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|Other than SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
Note: All Candidates have to make the payment of fees online using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online. No other mode of payment of Fees will be accepted.
How to Apply
- Read the official notification carefully before submitting an online application.
- Visit the official website of the National Housing Bank i.e., http://www.nhb.org.in.
- Now go to the ‘Careers with NHB’ section and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Fill all the required details carefully in online application form.
- Upload resized scan images like Passport Photograph, Signature, and other required certificates.
- Submit the online application form and note down Registration ID and take a printout of finally submitted online application form.
- Pay required application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
For more details regarding NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – download official notification.
- Click here to check Marks secured by candidates in the Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Managers.
- Click here to check Category-wise cut-off marks for the Post of Assistant Managers.
- Click here to check the NHB Assistant Manager’s final result.
- Click here to check the result of the online exam for NHB Assistant Manager.