CIL Result 2020 of MT Exam – Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the result of recruitment for the post of Management trainee online. To check the results candidate can visit the official site coalindia.in. Name of discipline, postcode, roll number, and name of the candidates are some of the details present on the CIL result. Candidates have to secure minimum of 40 marks in computer-based tests to appear in the interview round. After the results get released online the candidates have to appear for the personal interview. Read the complete article for more information about CIL result 2020 of MT exam.
>> CIL MT Discipline-wise cut-off marks 2020 is now available. Check below.
>> CIL Result 2020 of MT Exam is out. Check below.
CIL Result 2020 of MT Exam
Candidates will get to know about the documents for verification in the result PDF. Check the important dates for CIL recruitment 2020 in the table below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Exam||27 Feb 2020 and 28 Feb 2020|
|Result Date||21 Jul 2020|
|Personal Interview||As per admit card|
Cut Off: Click here to check CIL MT 2020 Discipline Wise Cut Off Marks.
Check result here: Candidates can check CIL MT result 2020 discipline-wise/category-wise is given in the table below:
|Electrical||Finance & Accounts|
|Mechanical||Personnel & HR|
|Civil||Marketing & Sales|
|Coal Preparation||Community Development|
How to check CIL Result 2020 of MT Exam?
Candidates can check CIL result 2020 by following the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of CIL, coalindia.in or access result page through the link provided above.
Step 2: Next step is to click on ‘career with CIL’tab.
Step 3: Now, click on ‘appointment/result/interview’ link.
Step 4: On clicking the link, a complete list related to recruitment result (for CBT, interview and appointments) is displayed.
Step 5: Click on the link to check the result for the recruitment of management trainee.
Step 6: Candidate’s result is displayed on screen. They can download the same and check for their names.
Details in CIL result 2020
The following details are provided in the result PDF of Coal India Limited (CIL) recruitment:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Place of reporting
- Documents for verification
Selection Process for CIL
To get recruited for the post of management trainee (MT), candidates have to undergo 3 stages of the selection procedure.
- Computer-based test(CBT): The first stage of the selection procedure is the commencement of the CBT exam. Candidates have to secure the qualifying marks to appear for the personal interview round. The exam is divided into two papers which are paper – 1 and paper – 2. Both the papers carries 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks each.
- Interview: Candidates are shortlisted for the personal interview based on their performance in CBT. Information regarding interview schedule is conveyed through registered email id filled while online application.
- Document Verification and Medical Examination: The last stage is document verification and medical examination. Before appointment, candidates medical examination is organized by the company’s medical committee. Candidates are advised to go through CIL’s medical attendance rule available at the CIL website. After qualifying medical examination and verification, candidates are issued with joining letters.
Documents verification for CIL Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to carry the following documents for the document verification round:
- Two copies of identity certificate (signed by candidate and countersigned by Gazetted officer).
- Two copies of Category certificate for those who applied for reservation claims (along with the original certificate).
- One set of attested copies of all mark sheet or certificates from school along with all original documents.
- 10 copies of recent passport size photographs.
Qualifying Marks for CIL 2020 MT Exam
Candidates can check the qualifying marks for Coal India Limited (CIL) 2020 MT exam in the table below:
|Category||Qualifying Marks required in Online Test|
|General/EWS||At least 40 marks in each paper|
|OBC||At least 35 marks in each paper|
|SC/ST/PwD||At least 30 marks in each paper|
Compensation for CIL 2020
After selection, candidates are placed under the training period of 1 year. Till then, candidates are placed as management trainee in E-2 grade. On successful and satisfactory completion of their training period, candidates are upgraded to E-3 grade with an increase in pay scale. Apart from salary, candidates are also entitled with HRA, dearness allowance, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowance. Medical facilities, leave policy, CMPF, CMPS, and other benefits are provided to selected candidates. Selected candidates’ allowance also depends upon the place of posting, financial performance of the company and candidates’ performance.
E-2 grade pay scale – Rs. 50,000 to Rs.1,60,000 with Rs,50,000 as initial basic pay
E-3 grade pay scale – Rs.60,000 – Rs.1,80,000 with Rs.60,000 as initial basic pay.
CIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The number of vacancies released by CIL is tentative. They may or may not increase in future.
|Finance and accounts||254|
|Personnel and HR||89|
|Marketing and sales||23|
About CIL recruitment
Coal India Limited (CIL) is organizing the examination for the post of CIL Management Trainee (MT). Undergraduate candidates in various disciplines of mining, electrical, mechanical, civil, coal preparation, systems, material management, finance and account, personnel and HR, marketing and sales and community development can appear for the exam. The exam is an online computer based exam. The exam consists of two papers. The language of the exam is English and Hindi only.
CIL Recruitment 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The results are declared online on the official site coalindia.in.
Ans : 40 marks in each paper is required to get qualified in the online test.
Ans : After the online test, selected candidates are required to get qualified in the personal interview as well.