NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Admit Card 2020 – Government of Rajasthan releases the admit card for contractual recruitment for the position of Community Health Officer under National Health Mission. NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 is released on the official website. For downloading the admit card for NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Recruitment 2020 candidates have to provide login credentials such as user id and password. Candidates who have to fill the online application form in time will only be eligible to download their NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020. It is mandatory for all to carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination. Get here all details regarding NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
Hall ticket is the key to enter in the examination hall so for all the candidates it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of it on the day of the NHM Rajasthan (CHO) Recruitment 2020. For more information regarding NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 check the schedule given below.
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||22 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 will be available at www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
How to download admit card
To download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 candidates will have to follow some steps. These steps are given below.
- Visit the official website or direct link to download card will also be posted above.
- At admit card page, Sign In with their login details.
- Download your NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
- Make two or three photocopy of your admit card.
- Bring it on the examination day.
- Keep it safe future references.
Details to be written in Admit Card
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Duration of the Exam and Reporting Time
- Post Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Detailed address of the Venue
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Father Name or Mother Name
- Candidates photograph and Sign
- Examination Centre Code and Name
- Applicants Identification Marks
- General Exam Instructions to Follow
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Aspirants
- Candidates Category and Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination