NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020 can be downloaded from this page. It is released by the Government of Rajasthan for contractual recruitment for the position of Community Health Officer under National Health Mission. NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020 will be published on the official website. Candidates should use the NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020 to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. The calculation of marks is to be done as per the marking scheme. Check more details on NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020 from this page.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020
The answer key is released so that the candidates can cross-check their answers as marked by them in the test and calculate their probable score. On the basis of the marks calculated, you can then predict your chances of qualifying the test. Check the schedule for the release of NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020 from the table below.
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Publication of Answer Key||To be announced|
Answer Key: NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020 will be available at www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
How to download the Answer Key
To download NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020, candidates will have to follow some steps. these steps are given below.
- Visit the official website or direct link to download the answer key will also be posted above.
- Find the link which says “NHM Rajasthan CHO Answer Key 2020”.
- Download the answer key.
- Cross check your answers with the correct ones.
How to Calculate Marks
The candidates can calculate the score using the answer key. To calculate the score, candidates need to add marks for a correct answer and deduct marks for an incorrect answer, if there is a negative marking. Follow the instructions as below to check your score:
- Firstly, download the answer key 2020.
- Now, start cross-checking your answers with that given in the key.
- For every correct answer, you need to add marks
- If there is a negative marking then you need to deduct mark for an incorrect answer.
- The total marks obtained by adding and deducting marks are the probable score of the candidate.