NHTET Books 2022 – The National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts the NHTET exam every year. This test is conducted as an eligibility test for teaching aspirants. Candidates can use the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) certification for recruitment. To qualify in NHTET 2022 exam candidates must secure a score equal to or above the cut off marks decided by the National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology or NCHMCT. To know more about the syllabus, exam pattern tips and tricks for preparation and the best books for securing a higher rank in NHTET Exam 2022 keep reading this article till the end.
NHTET Books 2022
In order to crack a competitive exam like NHTET candidates must prepare by referring to informative books that are updated and are suitable according to the syllabus. Candidates can refer to this section for the best books that could be used as a study companion to ace NHTET 2022.
|Name of Book||Links|
|Guide to NHTET: National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test -1200 Practice MCQs and Previous Years’ Papers (Solved)||Check Price|
|NHTET-Made Easy by Amol Kumar||Check Price|
|NCHMCT NHTET Solved Question Paper at a glance||Check Price|
NHTET Exam Syllabus 2022
Given below is the syllabus for NHTET examination 2022. Candidates should take a note of the NHTET syllabus of an exam as it details the subjects from which the questions will be asked.
- Paper I – general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude, aptitude and method towards teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness/ knowledge of the candidate.
- Paper II – Nutrition, Food science, General Management, hotel accounts (for hospitality related teaching posts).
- Paper III – The four core areas of hospitality i.e. Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and Housekeeping Management.
NHTET Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test or NHTET should go through in detail by the attending candidates. The NHTET exam pattern is basically the layout of how the exam will be conducted. Candidates should use it as a tool to better understand the mark distribution and weightage for each individual subject.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100 marks each for Paper I & Paper II and 200 marks for Paper III
- Number of questions: 50 questions each for Paper I & Paper II and 100 questions for Paper III
- Marking scheme : two marks for every right answer and 0.5 negative marking for wrong and double marking
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks|
NHTET Preparation Tips
As NHTET is an exam in MCQ format, mock tests are the best way to prepare for it. Speed and accuracy are key elements in solving MCQs. And it is important to give each subject enough time individually and according to their corresponding weightage.
- Prepare short notes – Short notes can be helpful for revision purposes before the exam. It helps in jotting down the important points. It helps in quick revisions and can save time.
- Follow the syllabus – The board prescribes the syllabus. The official syllabus should be followed as it helps in proper study. It can also lead to covering the entire syllabus in time.
- Know the exam pattern – Multiple choice based questions are asked in the exam. Candidates should study all the topics in depth as questions of any section of the syllabus can be given in the paper.
- Mock tests – Students should develop a habit to give regular mock tests as solving good numbers of MCQs helps to know topics in depth. Previous year question papers of NHTET can be solved to know about the exam pattern.
National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test or NHTET is an annual statewide exam. National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology or NCHMCT conducts the NHTET as an eligibility test for teaching aspirants. The exam is conducted in three papers – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology – nchm.nic.in for further information and to be updated on the latest news regarding NHTET 2022.
Ans: NHTET 2022 is an offline examination
Ans: No, NHTET is conducted in MCQ format
Ans: There is a negative marking of ½ in the NHTET exam.