|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
NIACL Administrative Officer Result 2016-17 is announced by New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL). Candidates can check here result of NIACL Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2016-17. New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) held preliminary exam followed by mains exam and thereafter the interviews for Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Generalists and only interview will be held for Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical Vacancies. NIACL Administrative Officer Result 2016-17 for all rounds are declared one by one for Administrative Officer Recruitment. All those who have appeared for NIACL Administrative Officer Result 2016-17 can check result at newindia.co.in.
For Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
For Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Generalists – Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification Ref No. CORP.HRM/AO-MED/2016 dated 16 Aug 2016 for Recruitment of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical.
#2 Notification Ref No. CORP.HRM/AO/2016 dated 10 Oct 2016 for Recruitment of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Generalists.
NIACL Administrative Officer Result 2016 – 2017
Result of NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016-17 is declared one by one for each stage (Preliminary, Main, Interview / Final) at newindia.co.in. The direct link to check result is given below
Check here: NIACL Administrative Officer Scale I
Provisionally Short Listed Candidates for Pre-Employment Medical Examination Recruitment for the post of Administrative Officer (scale-I)-Medical 2016 Contingency List, Click here.
Final Result (After Interview) for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Generalists 2016-17, click here.
For Mark Sheet of Phase-II Online Exam for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Generalists 2016-17, click here.
For Phase II result (List of Roll Numbers of Candidates Provisionally Shortlisted for Interview) for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Generalists 2016-17, click here.
For Schedule of Interview of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for Interview for the post of Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Generalists 2016-17, Click here.
For Mark Sheet of Phase-I Online Exam for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Generalists 2016-17, click here.
For NIACL AO Scale I Generalist – List of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates for Phase-II- Recruitment for the post of Administrative Officers (Scale-I) Generalists, 2016-17 click here.
For short listed candidates for pre-employment medical examination recruitment for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Medical 2016, click here.
NIACL Administrative Officer Scale I Generalists Cut Off 2016-17
Category-wise cut-offs (on Total out of 100)
Section-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks
|English Language (Max: 30)||Reasoning Ability (Max: 35)||Quantitative Aptitude (Max: 35)|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD (VI, OC)||7.00||12.00||7.75|
How to check NIACL Administrative Officer Result 2016 – 2017?
General procedure which is followed to check the NIACL Administrative Officer Result is provided below.
- Candidates shall visit the official website newindia.co.in OR may use the direct link to be provided above.
- The credential such as Registration No. / Application No. / Password / Date of Birth etc will be required to log in.
- Once the correct information as asked is entered, the Result / Rank Card of the candidate will appear.
- Candidates can save and print the Result for future reference.
NIACL AO Gerneralists Recruitment 2016-2017 – Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure will consist of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Candidates have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Phase – III: Interview
- Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interview will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment. The selected candidates may be appointed in more than one batch as per the discretion of the Management. The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit / select list. A Waiting List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
If you have any queries regarding NIACL AO Result 2016-17, please ask in comments below.