|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
APTRANSCO AE Result 2017 – Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh is conducting written exam for the recruitment of 146 vacancies in Three Zones for Assistant Engineer (elect., & Civil). Candidates who have received their Admit Card and have appeared in the Examination can check their APTRANSCO AE Result 2017. Check all the relevant detail of APTRANSCO AE Result 2017 here.
|Date of Written Exam||30 Apr 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||15 May 2017|
APTRANSCO AE Result 2017
Candidates can check their written exam result for APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 here. Result of written exam for Assistant Engineer post has been declared on Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh official website. Direct link to check result is given below.
Get APTRANSCO AE Result 2017
- Click here to check Written Exam Result for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) held on 30 Apr 2017.
- Click here to check Written Exam Result for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) held on 30 Apr 2017.
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
Execution of Bond
- The candidates appointed will be required to execute a Bond (in Non-Judicial stamp paper worth Rs.110/- (Rupees One hundred and ten only) at the time of joining, to serve APTRANSCO for a MINIMUM period of 5 Years after completion of Training-cum-Probation period (2 years).
- During the above bond period the candidates will deposit his/her original certificates such as Degree, date of birth and community, etc with APTRANSCO. The Certificates so deposited with APTRANSCO shall not be returned during the above bond period.
- The Candidate who leaves the APTRANSCO service during the Training-cum-Probation period shall refund the emoluments received by him/her plus Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) by way of liquidated damages.
- The Candidate who leaves the APTRANSCO service without serving a minimum period of 5 years after completion of Training-cum-Probation period shall have to pay a sum of Rs.60,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand Only) by way of liquidated damages to the Corporation.