New India Assurance Co Ltd (NIACL) has announced the revised cut off marks for NIACL Assistant Prelims examination at newindian.co.in. The candidates who have appeared in the Prelims exam hold on September 08 & 09 are now able to check their result. The main exam will be held on October 06, 2018. The qualifiers of prelims will be issued the admit card for the main exam. NIACL Assistant Result 2018 is declared thereafter. Candidates can check full information regarding result of NIACL Assistant 2018 from this page. You can check NIACL Assistant Result 2018 online from official website.
NIACL Assistant Result 2018
The results for NIACL 2018 recruitment is available online. The list of the candidate who successfully clear prelims/mains are published as per schedule. Students can check the result from the pdf on the website. The direct link to the result is given here.
|NIACL Assistant Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Prelims examination||08 & 09 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of NIACL Assistant 2018 prelims result||19 Sep 2018|
|Mains examination||06 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of NIACL Assistant 2018 mains results||to be announced!|
- Prelim Scorecard: Click here to check the scorecard.
- Prelim Result: Click here to check the NIACL Assistant 2018 Result.
Revised Cut Off Marks For NIACL Assistant 2018 Prelims Examination
How to check the Result of NIACL Assistant 2018 for Prelims?
The candidates who appeared in the exam are now able to chcek the result. The result has been declared through the pdf. The pdf contains the roll number of selected candidates. Hence candidates should remember the roll number for checking the status of the result.
- First of all click on the above link which redirects to the pdf file.
- Now the candidates have to press CTRL+F and type your roll number.
- If the result file will be containing the roll number then it will be highlighted there.
The selection process will consist of online tests (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language Test before the final selection.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one-hour duration and will consist of 3 sections.
Tier II: Main Examination:
The structure of Main Examination will be Online objective test.
- Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks to be conducted in the duration of 120 minutes.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (as decided by the Company) in the main examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will be shortlisted and called for Regional Language Test, before final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online Main examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examinations & Regional Language Test.
- In case of equal marks scored by the last two or more candidates in the merit list, the candidate senior most in age will be shortlisted for further process of recruitment.