NIACL Assistant Result 2018 – NIACL will be published a list of candidates shortlisted (provisionally) for pre-employment medical examination for the post of Assistant after the successful conduction of exam. Candidates who applied for NIACL Assistant 2018 in response to the advertisement for the same, will be appeared for the preliminary exam in the month of September and then for the main exam in October. NIACL Assistant Result 2018 is declared thereafter. Candidates can check full information regarding result of NIACL Assistant 2018 from this page. You can check NIACL Assistant Result 2018 online from official website.
NIACL Assistant Result 2018
The results for NIACL 2018 recruitment will be available online. The list of the candidate who successfully clear prelims/mains are published as per schedule. Students will check the site on a regular basis if there is any change in the date of the declaration of the results.
Know here about NIACL Assistant Result 2018 dates, check the table provided below:
|Prelims examination||08 & 09 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of NIACL Assistant 2018 prelims results||to be announced!|
|Mains examination||06 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of NIACL Assistant 2018 mains results||to be announced!|
Result: NIACL Assistant 2018 Result will be released at www.newindia.co.in
How to check the Result of NIACL Assistant 2018
- Go to visit the official site, which is
- Go to the ‘recruitment’ section
- Now go to the advt. for which you have applied.
- Select the appropriate link.
- Your Result will display on the computer screen in PDF format.
- Check the Result and take print out of it for future use.
The selection process will consist of online tests (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language Test before the final selection.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one-hour duration and will consist of 3 sections.
Tier II: Main Examination:
The structure of Main Examination will be Online objective test.
- Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks to be conducted in duration of 120 minutes.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (as decided by the Company) in the main examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will be shortlisted and called for Regional Language Test, before final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online Main examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for online examinations & Regional Language Test.
- In case of equal marks scored by the last two or more candidates in the merit list, the candidate senior most in age will be shortlisted for further process of recruitment.