Haryana Public Service Commission (HCS) will release the HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Key 2017. After successful conduction, the Preliminary Examination Answer Key for that will be released by the commission at the official website i.e. hpsc.gov.in. HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Key 2017 will only be released for the Prelims Exam only. For Main Exam commission will not release the answer key as the main examination is the descriptional written examination. From this page. the candidate will get full information regarding HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Key 2017.
HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Keys 2017
Answer Key will helps you in predicting your marks in the examination. And from this, you can also estimate that whether you will qualify the exam or not. For more information regarding HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Key 2017 check the schedule given below.
|HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017||Important Dates|
|Date of HCS (Judicial Branch) Pre Examination 2017||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key release date for Pre Exam||To be Announced|
How To Check HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Keys 2017?
After viewing the anwer key candidates should take print out of the answer key page. Candidates can follow the steps given below for checking the HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Keys 2017.
- Click at the above provided link given above.
- Then click on the relevant link for HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Keys 2017.
- HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Keys 2017, a page will get open.
- Download option will be there on the page click on that for downloading HCS (Judicial Branch) Answer Keys 2017.
How To Calculate Marks ForHCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017?
From the downloaded answer, key page candidate can check the answers that whether the question which he/she has answered in the exam is correct or not and from this procedure candidate can get the estimate their score. But while calculating the marks please follow the marking criteria and see the exam pattern then only the candidate can estimate the correct scores.
- For each correct answers, 04 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.80 marks will be deducted.
- For unattempted questions, there will be no negative marking.
Candidates should go through the exam pattern as it will help the candidates to know about the duration of the examination, question types, marks etc. From below candidates can see the Exam Pattern For HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017.
- The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions as distinguished from the main written examination which shall be of a subjective/narrative type.
- The OMR Sheets (Answer Sheets) will be scanned by Computer. So there is no provision of re-checking/re-evaluation of OMR Sheets.
- The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration.
HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017 Selection Process
The candidates who will qualify the pre-examination will be selected for next round i.e. the main examination. The candidates who will qualify the pre-examination will only be allowed to appear in the main exam. Candidates who will qualify the main examination will be selected for the final round i.e. Viva-voce. The candidates who will qualify the viva-voce round will be finally selected but if the candidates will fail to show document and certificates on the day of the document verification round that candidate will not be selected.
Result For HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017
The separate result will be released for each examination. At first result for Pre-examination will be declared. Secondly, the result for Main Examination will be declared. After conduction of viva-voce final merit list will be declared by the commission. The result will be based on the performance of the candidates in the examination.
Leave a Reply