|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
NIELIT Admit Card 2017 releases at nielit.gov.in. Download admit card of NIELIT 2017 and print it for exam/interview. Enter user id and password to log in. Candidates can contact at official email ID regarding issues in the download of NIELIT admit card. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology issues admit card for Scientist B / Scientific Assistant A exam. Interview call letter releases only for Scientist B interviews. Carry call letter and other documents instructed by the institute. The institute notifies exam center address, exam timings, exam and interview day instructions through admit card. Get here complete details of NIELIT Admit Card 2017 for Scientist B / Scientific Assistant A.
NIELIT Admit Card 2017
Download here NIELIT admit card / call letter 2017 for exam and interview that are part of recruitment for the post of Scientist- ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’ in attached office of MeitY viz NIC on Direct Recruitment Basis.
|Availability of admit card||02 Dec 2017|
|Date of exam||17 Dec 2017
Scientist B – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Scientific/Technical Assistant-A – 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Admit Card: Click here to download NIELIT Admit Card 2017.
Official website: nielit.gov.in.
You can login here to print application form and check admit card issue here.
How to download NIELIT Admit Card?
Follow these 3 simple steps to download admit card.
- Click on download call letter / admit card link on this page. Link availability is as per release of admit card on official website.
- Submit application number and date of birth.
- Download, print admit card.
One can reset password through these steps.
- Visit forgot password page, click here.
- Enter User ID, select question from dropdown, enter answer.
- Click check button.
Contact official email ID and phone numbers for issues in admit card download. Contact details are as follows
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 011-23652370, 23644149, 23644849, 23655083 (Call Time: 9.30 am to 1.00 pm & 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm on working days).
Please note that the institute releases NIELIT admit card for the exam for all those who apply before the last date. NIELIT does not verify eligibility at this stage. Merely getting admit card or call letter does not guarantee eligibility or recruitment. Admit card of NIELIT 2017 serves the purpose of giving a candidate entry to exam or interview centre.
About Scientist- ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’ Recruitment
Detailed advertisement is also available at nielit.gov.in, meity.gov.in, recruitment.nic.in, ccdisabilities.nic.in. Detailed advertisement is also available at nielit.gov.in, meity.gov.in, recruitment.nic.in, ccdisabilities.nic.in. Total vacancies in Scientist B is 81, and in Scientific / Technical Assistant A is 259. Overall there are 340 vacancies.
Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates, at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.