|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Noida Metro Result 2016 has been displayed on the official website of the NMRC. Candidates can check their result on the official website and on this page now that Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has officially announced the result. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to get updates related to NMRC Result 2016.
Noida Metro Result 2016-2017 of Exam
NMRC Written Test 2016 was conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can check the result on the official website of NMRC. For your convenience direct link to check the NMRC Result 2016 is also posted on this page below.
|Date of Interview/ Skill Test/ Psycho Test.||15 Dec 2016 (11:00 PM)|
|Schedule for Computer Based Test||05 to 09 Mar 2017|
|Declaration of result||25 Aug 2017|
|Declaration of CBT result (AA & OA, maintainer, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic )||19 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of Interview result (JE(EE, EC, ME, Civil))||19 Dec 2017|
|Result of Medical Examination for the post of SC/TO and CRA||21 Dec 2017|
Check NMRC Result 2016-17:
- Click here for Result of Medical Examination for the post of SC/TO and CRA -New!
- Click here for Result of Interview for the post of JE (Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Civil) -New!
- Click here for Result of CBT for the post of Account Asstt. & Office Asstt. -New!
- Click here for Result of CBT for the post of Maintainer / Electrician / Fitter / Electronic / Mechanic / Ref & AC Mechanic. -New!
- Click here for Result of CBT for Skill Test for the post of Stenographer.
Click here for Result of CBT for the post of Junior Engineer / Electrical (NE 03), Junior Engineer / Electronics (NE 04), Junior Engineer / Mechanical (NE 05), Junior Engineer/Civil (NE 06)
- Result for Psycho test for the post of SC/TO(NE-01) & CRA(NE-02)
Selection Process after NMRC Result Declaration
Station Controller/Train Operator (postcode-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (postcode-NE02)
- The selection process will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & PI followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (postcodes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06)
- The selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Stenographer (postcodes NE07, NE08 & NE09)
- The selection process will comprise two-stage process – Written
Test (two papers), followed by ME in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
Maintainer (postcodes NE10)
- The selection methodology will contain two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by ME in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
N.B.: NMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling a such number of candidates shall be decided by NMRC only.
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by NMRC for various posts.
Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by NMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks the extension for joining or re-examination, subject to extant rules, then for the second time medical examination/re-examination, if need so arises, the expenditure for the medical test/s will be borne by the candidate himself/herself. Candidates having undergone Lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Account Asstt, Office Asstt.& Stenographer.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment
the related information shall be available only on Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Skill Test in Stenography
The skill test will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 wpm. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The transcription time will be 40 minutes (English).
Official website where NMRC Result 2017 is available is www.delhimetrorail.com.