The Admit Card for NPSC Technical Examination 2018 will be issued by Nagaland Public Service Commission. The candidates who have completed their application form in all respects before 20 January 2018 will able to download their NPSC Technical admit card 2018. The admit card for the exam will be downloaded from the official website at npsc.co.in. The e-admit card will carry essential information to attend the NPSC Exam. You should note the dates for appearing in the exam, venue where to appear, and instructions to follow in the exam. Do not forget to carry a valid id proof as well.
NPSC Technical Admit Card 2018
NPSC Technical Admit Card 2018 will be available before the examination. Candidate will able to download their admit card from the official website www.npsc.co.in or will download through the link that will be available below.
|Last date to fill the application form||20 Jan 2018|
|Admit card issue date||to be announced|
Admit Card: NPSC Technical Admit Card 2018 will be available at www.npsc.co.in.
Steps to download the Admit Card:-
- Login to the site at www.npsc.co.in or click on the link given on this page above.
- Click on the “E-Admit Card.
- Enter the required detail and click to submit.
- Check the details of the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
- There will be one combined paper on General English and General Knowledge, and Paper-I & II (MCQ) in the Technical subject.
- The assignment of marks and time will be as follows:
|General English and General Knowledge (Combined)||100||3 hours|
|Technical Subject Paper-I||200|
|Technical Subject Paper-II||200|
- The components of the combined paper on General English and General Knowledge shall be as follows:
|Essay||1 X 20|
|Precis writing||1 X 10|
|Amplification||1 X 10|
|Construction of Sentence & Grammar||10|
|General Knowledge, Comprising of currents events,|
General science, mental ability, Indian History, Indian Polity,
Indian economy, Geography, with combination of objective type
and short descriptive answers.
- For the Technical Subject Paper, the pattern of the question will be MCQ type. There will be 200 question on each paper, with 1 mark for each question, with negative marking of half wrong answer.