|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Applications will be received On-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through email/NRSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the NRSC website from time to time. Those intending to apply for more than one Post should submit separate application for each post through On-line. The Candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
NRSC Application Form 2018
Those who possess the prescribed essential qualification on the last date of receipt of On-line application only need to apply. Candidates can apply online from the link given below.
|Online Registration Starts||17 Jan 2018|
|Online registration End|
Application form: Click Here to apply online
Official website: www.isro.gov.in
How to Apply online for NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at www.nrsc.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 17.01.2018(1000 Hrs) to 23.02.2018 (2359 Hrs)
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID & Mobile Number of the applicant are to be furnished in the application compulsorily.
- Applicants already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies have to take prior permission of their employers before applying and has to invariably submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Written Test/Interview.
Uploading of Certificates
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of following documents without which their application will not be accepted.
- Photograph – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.
- Signature – in .jpg format of 100 KB or less size.