NTPC Application Form 2016 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released NTPC Application Form 2016 online. Candidates who are eligible fill their Application. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. Get all the relevant detail of NTPC Application Form 2016 from here.
NTPC Application Form 2016
Registration form for NTPC 2016 for various posts is available online. Candidates can fill their Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
Get Here NTPC Application Form 2016: Click here to Apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2016 of Finance Executives, Safety Officers, Mines Surveyor, SAP -ABAS/BASIS Executives and Doctors/Specialists. .
Application Fee: Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PWD category candidate need not pay the registration fee.
How to Apply
- For applying online candidates have to visit the official website www.ntpccareers.net or click on the direct link provided above.
- Choose the Posts which they applied for and Click on submit button to proceed.
- Now candidates have to fill All the details which will be displayed in the form stepwise.
- Follow the Instruction & Upload Certificates / necessary scanned documents etc.
- After Final Submission of Application, take Printout of Completely filled Application form.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to send by post.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the documents to be uploaded while filling up the online application?
Scanned copies of the following documents are to be uploaded while applying online:
- Photograph in .jpg format (max. file size 500 KB)– applicable for all
- Signature in .jpg format (max. file size 200 KB)– applicable for all
- Scanned copy of Pay-in-slip in .jpg format (max. file size can be 500 KB)– applicable for General/ OBC candidates.
I’ve entered the wrong Email-Id/Address/DOB/Phone number/Marks/ Institute name/Journal Number and I want to change it. Is it possible?
Data once entered and submitted cannot be changed at a later stage. Please register online again, using a different email id. The journal/challan number (applicable for General/OBC) shall remain same.
Do I need to send the print out of registration slip to NTPC?
There is no need to send the print out of registration slip generated from the system. But it is advised to keep the printout of your registration slip for future reference.
I am a SC/ST/OBC candidate but don’t have the caste certificate, can I apply as a General candidate?
You may apply as General Candidate (if eligible for Gen category) giving your category as “General”. In such an event, your candidature will be considered as “GENERAL” and no change in category shall be allowed at a later date.