NYKSGN Admit Card 2019 – The Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has released, the NYKSGN Admit Card 2019 at nyks.nic.in for the examination to be held on April 30, May 15, 2019. The admit card has been released on April 17, 2019. The candidates who have registered themselves can download the NYKSGN Admit Card 2019. The candidates have to enter the Registration No / Roll No, and Password / DOB to download the admit card. Get here all the details of NYKSGN Admit Card 2019.
NYKSGN Admit Card 2019
For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry the admit card in the exam hall. Without this, they will not get the entry in the exam hall. The NYKSGN is recruiting the candidates for the post of District Youth Coordinators, Accounts Clerk, cum typist, Multitasking staff.
|NYKSGN Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Releasing of Admit Card||17 Apr 2019|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|Examination of DYC||30 Apr 2019|
|Examination of ACT||30 Apr 2019|
|Examination of MTS||15 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the NYKSGN Admit Card 2019.
How to download the NYKSGN Admit Card 2019?
Now that the NYKSGN Admit Card 2019 has been released. The candidates can check the steps to download the admit card.
- At first, click at the above link which redirects to the login page of admit card.
- Now enter the login details like registration number and password.
- Check whether all details in the call letter are correct.
- Now download the admit card and print it on an A4 sheet.
What To Carry On the Day of Exam Along with NYKSGN Admit Card 2019?
On the day of the exam, the candidates have to carry the hard copy of the NYKSGN Admit Card 2019 along with a valid photo identity proof any one of
- Voter Id card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card etc.
Details on NYKSGN Admit Card 2019
After downloading te admit card the candidates must check the details printed on it. The admit card must contain the following details.
- Roll Number
- Name and Address
- Name of exam
- Registration Number
- Venue Code
- Venue of Examination
- Name of Conducting body
- Category of candidate
Exam Pattern NYKSGN Admit Card 2019
As there are three different posts, so their examination scheme. The candidates appearing for the examination can check the scheme of examination from below.
Scheme of examination for the post of MTS
Scheme of examination for the post of ACT
Scheme of examination for the post of DYC
These are the important instructions that help you in the examination hall.
- The candidate has to carry the Admit Card in the examination hall, otherwise, they will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Carry one identity proof, that you have to submit to invigilator with admit card.
- Do not carry any electronic devices, such as smartphone, calculators, pager, smart watches etc.
- Also, do not carry any valuable items, you will be responsible for any loses.
- The candidate should reach the examination center on the reporting time mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The candidate has the option to give the examination in Hindi / English language. So you have to choose accordingly.
- The candidates who will fail to follow this instruction.
The Recruitment Process of NYKSGN for DYT, ACT, MTS
The Sangathan released the notification, for the recruitment of 225 vacancies for the post of District Youth Coordinators, Accounts Clerk, cum typist, Multitasking staff. The candidates filled the online application form. All the registered candidates have to undergo the test respective to the post they applied for.