OPSC Judicial Service Result 2022 – Odisha Public Service Commission declares the Odisha Judicial Service (OJS) examination results for the direct recruitment of the Civil Judges on the official website of the public service: opsc.gov.in. The selection procedure is done in 3 steps: preliminary round, main examination, and an interview. Candidates who succeed to acquire the minimum cut-offs are considered qualified for the post. Candidates can get all the details regarding the OPSC OJS result 2022 from this article.
Odisha Judicial Service Result 2022
The candidates can check their results on the official website of OPSC. The important dates for OPSC OAS result 2022 are given below: The candidates are suggested to keep going through the website to know more.
|Preliminary Written Examination||To be announced|
|Odisha Judicial Service Result 2020 for Prelims||To be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Main Written Examination||To be announced|
|Odisha Judicial Service Result 2020 for Mains||To be announced|
|Date of verification of certificates||To be announced|
|Viva Voce Test date||To be announced|
|Odisha Judicial Service Final Result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Odisha Judicial Service Result 2022 through opsc.gov.in
OPSC OJS 2022 Result Date
Last year, OPSC OJS 2020 result was announced on February 20, 2020 when the exam was conducted on February 02, 2020 that is 18 days after the exam. So, this year as well, candidates can expect OPSC OJS 2022 result 18 days after the exam.
How to Check Odisha Judicial Service Result 2022
After the answer key is released, OPSC releases the results for the OPSC OJS examination. Candidates can check the result from the official website opsc.gov.in. Candidates should follow the following steps to check the result.
Step 1: Candidates should open the official website of OPSC, opsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Candidates should click on ‘results’.
Step 3: Results for other recruitment examinations are displayed. The candidate should search for Odisha Judicial Service Result in the search bar.
Step 4: The candidate should select the result he wants to view and click on “View PDF” to see the list of the selected roll numbers.
Step 5: Candidates can select the one which they want and download the result in pdf form.
Step 6: Click ctrl+f to search for the particular roll number of the candidate
Cut-off marks of OPSC OJS 2022
The cut-offs are different for every year. It can be checked on the official website itself. It depends on the level of difficulty of the paper, number of vacancies available, number of candidates giving the examination, and the different categories. The cut-off of preliminary, mains, and interview rounds will be available in pdf format on the official website.
Steps to view the cut off :
- The candidate has to go to the official website
- The candidate should click on “OPSC cut off 2020” (this link will be available after the board releases the cut-offs)
- The candidate should then open the pdf and check the cut-off they want to.
OPSC OJS 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be after 3 rounds. First, there will be an objective preliminary examination, selected candidates will give the main written examination, and finally, qualifying candidates will be called for the interview round.
The commission will call qualifying candidates after the preliminary round. Candidates not less than 35% in case of SC/ST and candidates not less than 40% in case of generals shall qualify for the mains written exam. The commission will again sort down eligible candidates for the interview round after the main examination. Candidates with not less than 45% aggregate and 33% in each paper will be called for the interview. After the interview round, candidates who have received at least a 40% in the interview round will be on the final merit list.
What After OPSC OJS Final Result 2022 Is Out?
After the release of the main examination, the selected candidates have to submit their documents within a given time for verification. The documents will be used to verify the eligibility of the candidate. Candidates should submit a hard copy of the online application form, along with attested copies of the documents. Documents must be attested by a notary or gazetted officer. On each document “submitted by me” should be written, along with the full signature of the candidate. Failing to submit the documents, or if the steps of submission of documents are not followed exactly, the candidate will be rejected.
The candidate should also bring the original copies of the documents during the interview, else he will be rejected. Please note, the candidate should not submit any original document. The candidate should submit the documents within the allotted date. If any of the documents are found to be false, the candidate will be rejected.
About OPSC OJS
Odisha Public Service Commission conducts the Odisha Judicial Service (OJS) examination to recruit civil judges. This is a competitive examination that happens in 3 stages. First is the objective type preliminary round for 100 marks followed by the written mains examination. The main examination is given by selected candidates from the preliminary round. This has 2 compulsory papers and o 3 optional papers each carrying 150 marks. The qualifying candidates from this round will go for the interview round where 100 questions will be asked and a final merit list will then be made.
- Check here:
- Click here to check OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Final result 2020.
- Click here to check Odisha Judicial Service Result 2020 for mains examination.
- Click here to check Odisha Judicial Service Result 2020 for preliminary examination.
Odisha Judicial Service Result 2017
- Marks of the Viva Voce Test and Main Written Examination: Click here to check the list of marks.
- Odisha Judicial Service Main Exam Result 2017: Click here to view OJSE 2017 Main Exam Result for Civil Judge Recruitment.
- Interview Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
- Odisha Judicial Service Pre Exam Marks 2017: Click here to check the marks.
- Odisha Judicial Service Pre Exam Result 2017 – Click here to view OJSE 2017 Pre Result for Civil Judge Recruitment.
- Odisha Judicial Service Final Result 2017: Click here to view OJSE 2017 Final Result for Civil Judge Recruitment.
Odisha Judicial Service Result 2016
- View / Check Pre Exam Result 2016 – Link 1| Link 2 to view OJSE 2016 Pre Result for Civil Judge Recruitment.
- View / Check Main Exam Result 2016 – Click here to view OJSE 2016 Main Exam Result for Civil Judge Recruitment.
- View / Check Final Result 2016 – Click here to view OJSE 2016 Final Result for Civil Judge Recruitment.
- To view Marks in Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2016-17, Click here.
Ans. Candidates can check OPSC OJS result through opsc.gov.in.
Ans. Go to the official website, opsc.gov.in. Now, click on the OJS 2022 result link and click on ‘click here’ link.
Leave a Reply