Odisha Judicial Service 2022 – The Odisha High Court and the Odisha Public Service Commission jointly conduct the Odisha Judicial Service Examination. Every year, an examination is held to recruit civil judges. The OJS notification Release on its official website opsc.gov.in.This site offers full information about the Odisha Judicial Service test dates, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, syllabus, and other important details. Aspiring applicants can review the entire details about the Odisha judicial service test 2022 recruitment procedure.
Odisha Judicial Service 2022
Some of the crucial exam dates for the Odisha judicial recruitment 2021 are listed here.
|Online Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date for payment of application fee||To be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Preliminary Written Examination||To be announced|
|Result of Prelims Exam||To be announced|
|Release of main admit card||To be announced|
|Main Written Examination||To be announced|
|Result of Main Examination||To be announced|
|Intimation Letter for viva voce available from||To be announced|
|Viva Voce test dates||To be announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be announced|
Overview of Odisha Judicial Service 2022
|Examination||Odisha judicial service|
|Conducting bodies||Odisha high court|
|Monthly salary||Rs 27,700 – 44,770|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Location of the job||Odisha|
|Level of exam||State|
Odisha Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria 2022
Those candidates interested in taking the OJS OPSC exam should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. Before submitting the application form, review the detailed Judiciary Eligibility Criteria.
Qualifications in Education
- The candidate must have earned a legal degree (graduation) from one of India’s accredited law schools.
- Candidates who are assistant law officers, superintendents, or translators in the government’s legal department, or civil/criminal court subordinates to the High Court, or ministerial officials in the High Court, are also eligible to apply if they meet certain conditions.
- He/she has served in the Law Department, or any criminal or civil court subordinate to the High Court or the High Court for at least seven years on the last date of submitting the application form online, as defined by the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- Has a recommendation from the appropriate appointment authority.
Age Limit for OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
- According to the notification’s date, the lower and upper age limitations are 23 and 35, respectively.
- Candidates seeking departmental positions must be at least 39 years old.
- Candidates from Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, women, and SEBC have had their maximum age restriction raised by five years.
- The upper age restriction for disabled candidates has been lowered by ten years.
- The birth date listed on the high school diploma or equivalent will be accepted.
Odisha Judicial Service Application Form 2022
Before filling out the Odisha judicial application form, aspirants should review the qualifying requirements. The application form must be completed and submitted electronically. Check out the information below to ensure that you complete out the form correctly.
Interested candidates should apply through the Odisha Public Service Commission’s official website. opsconline.gov.in is the official website. The form must be submitted online; any other means of submission will be disregarded. Before beginning to fill out the application form, candidates should carefully read the directions and standards for uploading their signature, photos, and left thumb impression.
Odisha Judicial Service 2022 Syllabus
Questions on the OJS exam are based on the topics listed below. Candidates can find the OJS syllabus in the following lists:
Prelims Examination Syllabus
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Limitation Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Contact Act
- Law of Succession
- Specific Relief Act.
(Paper – 1) General English
- An essay of approximately 150 words in length.
- There will be one 500-word reading and five questions.
- There are two passages to be translated, each of roughly ten lines. The first is in English and must be translated into Odia, while the second is in Odia and must be retranslated into English.
- A brief summary of roughly 300 words
(Paper – 2) Procedural Laws
- The 1872 Indian Evidence Act
- The 1908 Code of Civil Procedure
- The 1973 Code of Criminal Procedure
A candidate may choose any of the three subjects among the following –
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts
- Personal Law: Hindu Law; Mohammedan Law
- Law of Property: Transfer of property Act, 1882; Specific Relief Act, 1963; Indian Limitation Act, 1963
- Law of Contract: Indian Contract Act, 1872; Sales of Goods Act, 1930; Partnership Act, 1932; Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India
Odisha Judicial Service 2022 Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination, the main examination, and the viva voce are the three phases of the OJS OPSC Exam. You can review the information provided below to familiarise yourself with the Judiciary Exam Pattern before taking the exam.
The preliminary written examination
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Duration – One and half hours
- Type of qustions – Objective type questions of multiple choice
- Marking Scheme –
- +1 marks for correct answer
- 0.25 marks for incorrect answer
The main written examination
- Two compulsory papers and three optional papers
- Each of the compulsory subjects shall carry 150 marks. Duration – two and half hours.
- Each of the optional subjects shall carry 150 marks with a duration of three hours.
Odisha Judicial Service 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download their OPSC OJS admit card from the conducting body’s official website, opsc.gov.in. The admit card will not be available through any other means (courier, post, newspaper, etc.). The preliminary, mains, and viva voce admission cards are all released independently. The necessity of the admission card is vital because it provides information such as the aspirant’s name, roll number, and examination location.
The OPSC Judicial Service admit card is one of the most significant papers necessary to sit for the Civil Judge Exam Odisha 2022. The admit card for the examination is made available on the official website prior to the examination date.
OPSC OJS 2022 Answer key
When all applicants have passed their Written/CBT exam on the officially scheduled exam date and time. After that, everyone is looking for the OPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2022. Candidates can use the Odisha PSC Civil Services Prelims Question Paper Solutions Key 2022 to double-check their answers on the official website at opsc.gov.in. Candidates can calculate and check their possible score in the OPSC Civil Services Exam Answer Key Question Paper Solution so that they can calculate and check their possible score in the exam. The student’s calculations and the results provided by the Odisha PSC may differ. Candidates will determine their score using the proposed marking scheme for that position. Only when negative marking is used, add marks for each correct answer and deduct marks for each incorrect answer.
OPSC OJS 2022 Result
The Civil Services examination result is published on the examination authority’s official website in an online format. All candidates who took part in this test and are looking for the Odisha Judicial Services Prelims Result 2022. Candidates are eligible for the Odisha PSC Examination selection procedure based on the results. When the exam is finished, go to the official website and enter the essential information such as the enrollment number, registration number, and date of birth on the result page. Candidates may check their OPSC Judicial Services Result 2022 by going to the official website, opsconline.gov.in
Selection Procedure Of Odisha Judicial Service 2022
At each step, candidates for the OPSC Judiciary Recruitment 2022 are chosen. The candidates’ scores are compared to the cut-off score, and the results are announced. To acquire a letter of appointment for the position, aspirants must pass each of the steps.
Preliminary Examination – The preliminary examination is the first level of the Odisha Judicial Service Examination. The exam is of total of 100 marks. Candidates who score at least 40% on the preliminary examination advance to the final examination. Candidates from the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes, on the other hand, have to secure 35% marks.
Mains Examination – The main examination is the next step in the recruitment process for the Odisha Judiciary. The exam has a total score of 750 points. Candidates who are selected for the viva voce round must score a minimum of 33 on each of the main examination papers. He or she must also receive at least 45 percent of the total score.
Viva Voce – Let Your Voice Be Heard The viva voce is the final stage in OPSC recruitment. Candidates are assessed for their personality, general awareness, keen presence of mind, and appropriateness for the position during this stage. The interview is worth 100 points. To make it to the final result list, candidates must achieve the following:
About Odisha judicial service 2022
The Odisha Civil Service examination is administered by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). The commission recruits qualified individuals through three stages of screening: preliminary, main, and interview rounds. The preliminary round is a screening test for those who will be chosen to take the main exam. The total marks in the main and interview rounds determine the candidate’s final selection and ranking.