The Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) JE Result 2018 to be announced. The candidates who applied online to the Application form for the recruitment of the post of the Jr. Engineer will receive their result on OMC website www.omcltd.in. The Candidates will be selected after the written test and documents verification and the selected students will receive appointment letter through speed post / registered post to their correspondence address for joining the post at respective places of posting.
OMC JE Result 2018 – Check Here
The dates of the result of the OMC JE(Civil) has to be declared. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website. The merit list will be provided on the basis of the written test and the documents to be submitted. and the candidates will receive the appointment letter through speed post/registered post to their correspondence address which they provided at the time of filling up the form.
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|OMC JE Result 2018||To be Announced|
Result: OMC IJE(Civil) result will be available on the official website- www.omcltd.in
How To Download
The Applicants are advised to check the process of downloading the result.
- Firstly visit the official website and click on the tab download result.
- The merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on it.
- Check your result correctly and carefully.
The admit card will be provided to candidates who will fall into the following criteria:
- The marks of the 10th and diploma(civil) will be taken into consideration.
- The merit list will be provided on the basis of the written test and the document verification
- once the result will be declared candidate will receive the offer letter through speed post/registered post