The Odisha Mining Corporation(OMC) Ltd, a Gold Category Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha is the largest State PSU in the Country in Mining Sector. OMC has announced the notification for the recruitment of 2018 for the post of Jr.Engineer(civil). The candidates having Odisha domicile can apply only as per the OMC JE(Civil) Recruitment 2018 Notification.The Application Forms of OMC(Odisha Mining Corporation) 2018 for the post of Jr.Engineer are available online. The link is provided here. The Key date for the start of the Application is January 03, 2018 (1:00 A.M) and the End date is February 02, 2018 (till 12 Midnight). Other details like how to apply, eligibility criteria, age limit, distribution of vacancies are mentioned below.
OMC JE (Civil) Recruitment 2018 Notification
OMC has given the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Jr. Engineer(civil) on December 29,2018. The Application form for the recruitment process 2018 can be filled online only. Total 21 vacancies are there for the post of Jr.Engineer which are distributed category wise among the desired candidates. Here, we listed out the dates for the Application form candidates are advised to check here.
|Events||Date And Time|
|Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form||03 Jan 2018(1:00 A.M)|
|Closing Date of Online Submission of Application Form||02 Feb 2018(till 12 Midnight)|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
|Admit Card 2018||To be Announced|
|Result 2018||To be Announced|
For more details regarding the Admit card and Result click on the following links:
Name of the post: Jr. Engineer civil
Advertisement No. 18477/OMC
No. of Vacancies: 21
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/-34800
Application Fee: Nil
Age Limit: Not below 18 years and above 30 years as on January 01, 2018
Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks of 10th and diploma(civil) and the written test.
OMC JE(Civil) Recruitment 2018 Application form has to submit online only through the official website www.omcltd.in. Before applying to the form it is advised to the candidates to read the instructions carefully. Physical copy of the application shall not be accepted/entertained. Candidates can apply for the recruitment from the link provided below.
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below in order to apply to the Application form 2018.
- Firstly register yourself on the official website www.omcltd.in and fill up the Ful name, Email id, And Mobile Number.
- Select the appropriate category UR/SC/ST/SEBC.
- Select the appropriate sub-category like Ex-Serviceman, Sportsperson, PwD, OMC Employee if applicable.
- Under the Odisha domicile button yes has been defaulted selecting no will result in failure of Eligibility.
- Complete with your basic details and login to apply online.
- Fill your personal details and If the applicant is an OMC employee ensure correct employee number is provided.
- Make Ensure that the contact details such as phone no. and email id must be provided correctly.
- Upload all the required documents at the time of filling up the form
- At any point of time, the previous section details can be updated/ changed.
- Click on the submit button and after submission, you will receive an Acknowledgement No. on your registered email id.
Scan the following original documents in(JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF) format.
- Passport size photo (JPG/JPEG) maximum 100 KB
- Signature (JPG /JPEG) maximum 100 KB
- Certificates, Mark Sheets & CGPA formula proof (JPG/ JPEG/PNG/ PDF) maximum 500 KB (single scan file)
- Caste Certificate/Reservation Proof (JPG/JPEG) maximum 500 KB
- Residence Certificate (JPG/JPEG) maximum 500 KB.
- Educational Qualification:
Diploma in Civil engineering from AICTE recognized University.
Candidates not having the above basic qualification are not eligible to apply for the concerned post.
- Age limit
Age of the candidate must be not below 18 years and above 32 years.
Upper age limit in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/Sportsperson for the post shall be relaxed as per the norms of State Govt.
- Other Criteria
The employees (Non-Executives) recruited under OMC R&P Rules for Non-Executives, 2012 and subsequently acquiring requisite qualification for any higher post of the same sub-cadre may attend the direct recruitment for a higher post. In such case, upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 10 years.
- Residents of the state of Odisha (candidates who are native to Odisha) can only apply for the above post. Candidates from the other states are not eligible for it.
The OMC JE(Civil) Recruitment 2018 Admit card will be uploaded for the eligible candidates on its official website www.omcltd.in. The notifications will be sent to the candidates through the emails. Candidates can download the admit card through the official website and carry the printout of it during Examination. The link to download the admit card will be shared in due course of time.
The pattern of the OMC JE(Civil) Recruitment 2018 will be a written test and the topics to be covered in the written test shall be shared on its official website www.omclid .in. in due course of time.
The Result for the OMC JE(Civil) will be announced for the post of the Jr.Engineer. After the written test and the documents verification, the list of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on its official website. And the selected candidates will be issued appointment letter through speed post / registered post to their correspondence address for joining the post at respective places of posting.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- Online Application Form
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to the descended marks in 10th and diploma(civil)
- Verification of documents
- Written test.
For more details regarding OMC JE (Civil) Recruitment 2018 – Download Advertisement.