Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Call Letter will be issued to those candidates who have filled their Application Form on or before the last date of application. Application Form can be filled only for those candidates who have appeared for the GATE. ONGC 2019 Admit Card is also known as ONGC 2019 Call Letter.
ONGC Admit Card 2019 for Graduate Trainee
ONGC 2019 Call Letter is important for the ONGC 2019 Recruitment for Graduate Trainee to appear in the Interview. All the candidates who have filled their Application Form on or before the last can download their Admit Card / Call Letter from the direct link has been provided below as per official announcement.
|Downloading of Call Letter||May 2019|
|Date of Interview||May 2019|
The candidates shortlisted for interview are required to upload the scanned copies of certificates at online application site for downloading the Interview Call Letter.
How to download ONGC Admit Card for Graduate Trainee 2019?
- Visit official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, ongcindia.com.
- On the Home page of ONGC find the link of ONGC Call Letter 2019.
- Click on admit card download link or details link for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering and Geo sciences disciples through GATE.
- Now click on admit card download link, or log in link.
- Enter details such as ONGC Registration Number, email ID, and date of birth. Finally, click on log in.
- After logging in, you can now view admit card and download it.
- Attach a printer to computer and make appropriate settings. Then, print admit card on plain white sheet as per instructions.
- Besides just reading details in it, check that verifiable data is correct. For example, spelling of name is correct or not and such details.
Significance of ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2019
Admit card of ONGC GATE Recruitment 2019 is an enabling document. In other words, a candidate who carries call letter will be allowed to appear for an interview. With this in mind, the candidate must carry ONGC Admit Card for Graduate Trainee 2019 on the day of interview alongside other required documents.
Following points elaborate importance of admit card
- It contains important details such as name, roll number, date of interview.
- Candidate will get to know of assigned interview venue by checking admit card of ONGC GATE Recruitment 2019.
- You will get entry at venue by showing call letter.
- There are instructions for exam in it.
- It is important to follow call letter instructions on interview date.
Details in ONGC Admit Card 2019 for Graduate Trainee
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Venue for interview
- Interview time and reporting time
- Other instructions
How to prepare for the interview?
ONGC Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Through GATE is specifically for candidates who have cleared GATE. Candidate must have cleared GATE of a relevant subject (read an advertisement for more details).
Although specific instructions are not there for an interview, the following points could be helpful.
1. Revise the GATE syllabus.
Go through complete syllabus, specifically technical topics. In interview they may ask you technical questions based on same.
2. Know your strengths and weaknesses.
While in interview, try to steer direction of interview towards strengths. Sometimes interviewers directly ask what candidate’s strengths are.
3. Remember, do not bluff.
The interviewers are very experienced people. Hence they will know when the interviewee is simply guessing an answer. Therefore, it is better that candidate tells them when they do not know an answer.
4. Know about ONGC
Among HR questions there will be questions about ONGC. Do your bit of research about ONGC, and why you would like to join it. Also, know about job profile and how you will fit in.
5. Stay up to date with current affairs
They might ask you some recent news related questions. Therefore be prepared for that. Give honest and polite views and opinions if they ask you on any important topic.
If you have any queries regarding ONGC Admit Card 2019 for Graduate Trainee at ongcindia.com, please ask in comments below.