|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Result of ONGC GATE 2017 Recruitment for Graduate Trainee has been issued online on its official website. Candidate who have filled their Application form of ONGC GATE Recruitment 2017 and have appeared in the Personal Interview can check their Result from here. Get ONGC GATE Result and Shortlist 2017 complete information here.
ONGC GATE Result and Shortlist 2017
ONGC GATE Result and Shortlist 2017 has been issued online at official website. ONGC first released shortlist of candidates for GT Recruitment through GATE 2017, after accepting all application forms. They considered GATE score in relevant subject to shortlist candidates for interview. After conducting interviews, ONGC released final result.
To view/download Score Card (Score Sheet of individual performance)
Check Interview Result
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)-
Petroleum, Geologist and Programming Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) and Chemist
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) – Mechanical, AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum, AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum, AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical, Transport Officer, Geophysicist (Wells)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)- Chemical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling) – Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)
- MM Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)
How to check ONGC GATE Result 2017?
Usually ONGC publishes PDF file containing names and roll numbers of shortlisted candidates. In the event that ONGC uploads such a file this time, you can simply click on it and view it.
Otherwise ONGC may activate a log in page wherein candidates can login to check result. In that case keep roll number / registration ID handy to check result of ONGC GATE Recruitment 2017.
Visit official website of ONGC, ongcindia.com.
Navigate to “Careers”, and then “Notices”. Otherwise you may directly find link for ONGC GATE Result 2017 on main page only.
Whenever ONGC will publish result, you can see link with text such as “Result of recruitment for Graduate Trainee in ONGC Advt. No.3/2017(R&P)”. Click it.
You will reach a PDF file containing names and roll numbers of shortlisted candidates. Go through this list and locate your name or roll number.
Criteria of Preparing Final Merit List
The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
|GATE 2017 score weightage||60|
* For Example M.Tech or M.E in Electrical Engineering can be considered as in line higher qualification for the post of AEE (Electrical) whereas M.Tech or M.E in Electronics Engineering cannot be considered as in line higher qualification for the post of AEE (Electrical).
In case the total marks for final selection are same, then the candidate who gets more marks in performance (Weightage of GATE-2017 Score + Interview) shall be considered senior and if equal marks are scored in performance then the one older in age shall be considered senior for release of name.
GATE Cut Off for ONGC GT Recruitment 2016
Cut off refers to minimum marks required to be selected. ONGC will publish GT GATE Cut Off 2016 at the time of publishing shortlist or final result. In the meantime you can take a look at last year’s cut off.
If you have any queries regarding ONGC GATE Result and Shortlist 2017, please ask in comments below.