OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 – Admit Card for Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) has been uploaded on the website of OPSC. Candidates who have submitted their application form along with application fees on time can download the admit card for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2018-19. Once you have downloaded and printed officially issued OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019, keep it safe and carry it to exam hall on the day of the exam. Get here complete details of OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2019.
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
Candidates who submitted their OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Forms within the time period allotted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (in its official advertisement for Recruiting Assistant Surgeons into Group A(Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department) without any errors and fulfilling all the clauses of the eligibility criteria will be able to download their OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 for written examination from the official website. This Admit Card will be valid for the duration of only 2019.
|Availability of OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Written Test||17 Feb 2019 (Tentative date)|
Admit Card / Call Letter: Click here to download the Admit Card (link will be updated when it will be available
The OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 is an essential document which will contain the Candidate’s Name, Roll number, Exam Venue etc. This is why it is most important for all candidates must not fail to carry their Admit Card to the examination centre while appearing in the examination.
How to download Admit Card
Follow the next simple steps to download the OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should always have downloaded their Admit Card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- The written examination will be held at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
- The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with a duration of three hours.
- The written examination shall have an objective multiple choice (MCQ) question pattern.
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.