OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 – Admit Card for Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) will be uploaded on the website of OPSC. Candidates who have submitted their application form along with application fees on time can download the admit card for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2017-2018. Once you have downloaded and printed officially issued OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018, keep it safely and carry it to exam hall on day of exam. Get here complete details of OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2018.
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
Candidates who submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission will be able to download their OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card for written examination from the official website.
|Availability of OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2018||to be announced|
|Date of Written Test||to be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card / Call Letter: Admit Card will be released on www.opsc.gov.in
Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- The written examination will be held at Cuttack.
- The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
- The written examination shall be of multiple choice (MCQ) pattern.
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
- No negative mark for wrong answers.