|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released advertisement for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 to fill 364 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in the Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Veterinary Service cadre under Fisheries & A.R.D. Department. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for this post released under OPSC Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this VAS Post through Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 from 20 Oct 2017 to 20 Nov 2017. The online application must be followed by submission of hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates/documents by the last date i.e. 30.11.2017.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
The OPSC Application will be available here as per schedule date. Other details like vacancy details, education qualification, age etc regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
|Online Application is available||20 Oct to 20 Nov 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application fee at SBI Branch||23 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Receipt of Hard Copy / Print Copy of Application||30 Nov 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of Written Exam||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Date of Viva Voce||to be announced|
Name of the post – Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Total No. of Vacancies – 364 (121-W)
- Unreserved – 226 (75-W)
- SC – 54 (18-W)
- ST – 84 (28-W)
Age Limit – Between 21 year to 32 years
Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. Rules prescribed for the purpose.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification.
Selection Process – Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee – A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of th is fee
OPSC Application Form 2017
Candidates who are going to participate in the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 can fill their Application form from the official website or by a direct link will be provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017.
Official Website where OPSC Application Form 2017 will be available is www.opsc.gov.in
The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the Online Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website opsconline.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and requisite certificates & documents etc. as provided under Para – 10 of this advertisement, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 so as to reach the same in OPSC 011 or before 30.11.2017. Application without signature under the declaration will be liable for rejection.
- The envelope containing the printout/hard copy of the online application along must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON and Advertisement No.” Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility, if the application is not received in time.
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India or abroad and must have registered himself/herself under the Od isha Veterinary practitioners Act, 1970.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M.E. School Standard).
- The candidate must have good moral character. The candidate must have good mental
condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the
discharge of his duties in the service.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from the operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- If a candidate has at any time been debarred for certain period/ chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public service Commission or UPSC from appearing at any examination/ interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specific period /chance(s).
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of Online Application, will be considered eligible.
OPSC Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have submitted their application form before or on the last date of a form submission will be able to download their OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card for written examination from the official website. Direct link to download the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card will also be provided here as per official announcement.
Download Admit Card: Link to download admit card of written exam will be available here.
The written examination will be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and
Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective Zone. In case sufficient number of candidates are not available for any of the Zones of Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar and Sambalpur, the candidates opting for those Zones will be accommodated at Cuttack.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce Test. The Plan of Written Examination is mentioned below.
The Written examination will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II) each paper carries 400 marks.
Viva Voce Test
After the written examination selected candidates will have to go for Vica-Voce Test round.
For more details of OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 – Download Official Advertisement.