Odisha Police SI Application Form 2018 will soon be announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The commission has officially announced the Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment application notice through online advertisement. The commission is inviting applicants to fill in total 218 vacancies for the Posts of Sub-Inspector of Police. The other posts are Assistant Jailor, Sergeant of Police and Station Officer (Fire Service) under Home Department, Government of Odisha. The application process will be online. The activation of the application will start shortly and candidates are advised to visit the official website to know the updates. The application process is given in details on this page.
Odisha Police SI Application Form 2018
The OSSC has notified in respect to the 218 posts availability for Sub-Inspector. The other posts are Assistant Jailor, Sergeant of Police and Station Officer (Fire Service) under Home Department, Government of Odisha. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification released by the commission before starting the application process. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final. The complete application process will be done online.
|Commencement of Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application Form||To be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Online: The online application form will be available on the OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
Examination Fee- Rs 100/- can be transferred through the Odisha Treasury Portal (E-challan) or Treasury challan in any treasury or Sub Treasury under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”. The candidates belonging to SC or ST category are exempted from any fee.
The Application/candidature will be rejected/ canceled at any stage if the application is not submitted in the prescribed format, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, underage, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, or any information found wrong at any stage of the selection process.
Steps to fill the application form
Candidates must note that the entire application process is online. The OSSC official website will inform about the activation of the application process. Given below is the detailed information on how to fill the application form-
- Fill in the required personal details carefully and register on the given portal with a valid email id.
- Create a password and note it down as it will be required for all the recruitment stages.
- After filling the Basic Registration form by clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of the First stage shall be over.
- Pay the fee as per the prescribed format.
- Fill in the qualification details carefully.
- The candidate should scan the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed size and then upload.
- There is no provision for editing the details of form after the final submission. It is advised that the candidates must be careful while filling in the details.
- The application of the candidate can be rejected at any stage if the information provided by the candidate is found to be incorrect.