OSSC Junior Assistant Junior Clerk 2017 – Odisha Staff Selection Commissions has issued a notification for the selection of the post of Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk on contractual basis under different heads of Department and its subordinate offices. Interested candidates have to apply for OSSC Recruitment of Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk from the official website of the the OSSC and then have to appear in the exam. All the important information related to OSSC Junior Assistant Junior Clerk 2017 is available on this page like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, merit list, result, etc. So, candidates are advised to first read the complete information related to OSSC Recruitment and then start applying.
OSSC Junior Assistant Junior Clerk 2017
|OSSC Junior Assistant Junior Clerk 2017|
|Online Application Start||12 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Online Application|
|Last date for Submission of DAF by Special category|
|OSSC Junior Assistant Junior Clerk 2015|
|Computer Skill Test Admit Card||17 Jan 2018|
|Computer Skill Test||27 Jan 2018|
Post Name : Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk
Total No. of Post : 363
- Junior Clerk/ Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 207
- Junior Assistant – 156
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed the Class 12th or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 32 years (As on 01 Jan 2016)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on pre Exam, main exam & Computer Skill Test.
- Gen/ OBC Category – Rs. 100/-
- Other category – Nil
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ossc.gov.in.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01 Jan 2016.
- The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
- Be able to mad and write and speak Odia and have
- Passed middle School Examination with Odia as Language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non language subject; or
- Passed in Odin as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the State Government or the Central Government, or passed a test in Odia in Middle ‘English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- Be of good mental condition, bodily health and free from any physical defect likely interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate who alter medical examination as may be prescribed is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service.
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living.
- The candidate must have passed minimum (10+2) or equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
- Candidate possessing degree qualification in any discipline wi,Ty,’ knowledge in basic computer skills will be recommended for the office of Odin State legal services authority, Cuttack.
- As Basic Computer Skill, the candidate must have proficiency in computer knowledge such as
- Basic Knowledge & skills of computer (
- Internet & E ma,
- M.S word, M.S. Excel
- MS-Power points etc from any recognized institution.
- The candidates having BCA/MCA/B.Tech Degree are also eligible.
Selection will be done on the basis of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement
Leave a Reply