OSSC Recruitment: Odisha Staff Selection Commission, commonly referred to as OSSC, conducts various government recruitment in the state. OSSC conducts various exams for recruitment into Group C posts of state government departments. Odisha Staff Selection Commission conducts various examinations for OSSC Recruitment and issues notification through the official website. Candidates can apply online for posts advertised and follow up with ongoing events leading up to recruitment. Get here complete details of OSSC Recruitment such as notification, apply online, admit card, result.
- OSSC Assistant Fodder Development Officer & Senior Laboratory Assistant 2021 – Notification, Notice
- OSSC Junior Librarian 2021- Notification
- OSSC Primary Investigator- 2015 – Admission Letter | Composite Answer Key | Technical Answer Key | Notice for submitting objections | Notice | Bio-data-cum-Attestation Form for Certificate Verification
- OSSC Junior Librarian and Assistant Librarian 2017 – Call Letter Notice | Call Letter Link | CBRE Test Notice | Question Paper and Answer Key
- OSSC Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer – Notice
- OSSC Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector – Notice
- OSSC Combined Auditor 2019 – Notice
- OSSC Field Assistant – Notice
- OSSC Junior Steo Recruitment – Notice
- OSSC Weaving Supervisor and Superintendent Artist Recruitment – Notice
- OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment – Notice
- OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Recruitment– Notice
- OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 – Notice | Indicative Advertisement
- OSSC Industries Promotion Officer Recruitment 2020
- OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) 2020 – Notification, Corrigendum
- OSSC Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist
- OSSC Junior Assistant for ULB (Special Drive)
- OSSC Receptionist
- OSSC Junior Assistant – Admit Card | Syllabus
- OSSC AYUSH Assistant Recruitment 2019-2020
- Odisha Police SI Recruitment
- OSSC Junior Assistant Junior Clerk Recruitment
- OSSC Computer Operator Cum Store Keeper Recruitment
- OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO) Recruitment 2016
- Odisha Junior Engineer Recruitment (OSSC JE)
- Odisha CPSE Result
- OSSC Inspector of Supplies Recruitment 2017 – List of candidates shortlisted of skill test, Notice for computer skill test | Notice Regarding Postponement of Certificate Verification | Download Admission Letter | Bio-data-cum-Attestation Form
- OSSC Librarian and Asst Librarian 2016 – Mains Exam Result | Postponemnet of certificate verification
- OSSC Block Social Security Officer 2017 – List of shortlisted candidates for mains
- OSSC Revenue Inspector & Amin-2014 – Select list
OSSC Recruitment Important Notice
Tentative Exam Calendar
Mock Test Link Notice
Short Notice Regarding Programme & Instructions For Main Written Examination of Primary Investigator-2015
OSSC Lab Assistant 2016 Mains Result
The mains examination result for OSSC Lab Assistant has been released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the examination have to appear for the DV round now. Check the roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates from the image below.
OSSC Recruitment Notification
Odisha Staff Selection Commission releases advertisements or notifications for vacancies from time to time. Interested government job seekers in Orissa can go through notification and understand details of selection. Furthermore, advertisement highlights important dates, how to apply online, and eligibility criteria. It is important to realize that one must be thoroughly familiar with aspects of recruitment by OSSC before applying.
OSSC Recruitment Application
Candidates can apply for different OSSC recruitment through the official website only. In order to apply for different recruitment, candidates must have a working email id and mobile number. In addition candidates have to pay the specified application fee as indicated in the official advertisement of the relevant recruitment. Besides, candidates must also note that the application window remains open only for a specific period of time during which candidates must complete the process.
OSSC Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for Odisha Staff Selection Commission exams can download admit card from candidate login. Online applicant log in is a portal where applicants can log in using User ID and Password. There is also a facility to retrieve a password if one has forgotten it. OSSC Admit Card is issued before the exam/interview. It is the responsibility of the exam taker to obtain hall tickets and carry them on the day of the exam/interview.
OSSC decides exam date. Know date of exam through notification and admit card. In other words, candidates can check Odisha Staff Selection Commission exam date by checking notification, or admit card. Date of exam, reporting time and exam center are all detailed in admit card. Attend exam / interview on date announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
OSSC Answer Key
Official answer keys of OSSC recruitment can be accessed from the official website only. Candidates can download the answer keys to check the correctness of their response in the corresponding recruitment exam. However, the answer keys of objective papers are released for all sets. Candidates are allowed to raise objections against the provisional answer keys during the specified objection window. Once the objection window closes, candidates can wait for the commission to release the final answer keys. OSSC results are based on the final answer keys.
OSSC declares results at http://www.ossc.gov.in. The result of Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment indicates details of candidates who have cleared a specific stage of selection. If there are to be more rounds, then qualified candidates can appear for the next round. If round for which result is announced is final, then qualified candidates can complete formalities to get government job in Odisha on basis of OSSC result.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was established by the Odisha state government in 1994. The main aim of the government agency is to conduct recruitment for Group C level posts in the state cadre. There are around 83 such state cadres under various government departments. The staffing needs of these agencies are conducted by the OSSC by scheduling and conducting recruitment examinations throughout the calendar year.