The Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank has recently announced a notice regarding the PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017-18. Now those candidates who have applied for this recruitment can only download PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card. Admit Card contains important details regarding examination like Candidate’s name, Examination Center Roll No. Exam Timings etc. PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018. PDCC will release PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018 after the successful completion of the Application form procedure. The bank will soon declare the Clerk exam dates along with information about the admit card declaration.
PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018
Candidates will have to visit the official website of PDCC for downloading the Admit card for written test. Intimation for downloading Admit Card will also be sent through email / SMS. Candidates must carry admit card at the time of examination.
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination||To be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.pdccbank.com.
Steps to download PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Visit the web portal of PDCC.
- After that click on the “What’s New” option.
- Click on the “Download the PDCC Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018”.
- Fill the required details like your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ and click on the login option.
- Then candidates will redirect to a new page of admit card admit card will get appeared on your screen.
- Save the admit card and take print out for the examination purpose.
Details on Admit Card
Admit Card contains necessary information about the examination. The admit card contains following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Examination Center
- Examination Timings etc.