PNB SO Result 2020 – Punjab National Bank has released the result for the Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment. Candidates appeared in the examination can check their result by visiting pnbindia.com. First, PNB declares the result for the online examination followed by the final result. The list of candidates for the announced posts is released on the website only. Those who secure the qualifying marks are recruited for the vacant 535 vacancies. Check all the details related to PNB SO result 2020 including the steps to check the result, vacancies, selection procedure, salaries, and others.
Latest: PNB SO Result 2020 is out. Check below.
PNB SO Result 2020
The post of Managers is announced under MMGS-II grade and Senior Manager post is announced under MMGS-III post. Interested candidates can check the important dates related to the PNB SO result 2020 below.
|PNB SO Recruitment 2020||Important dates|
|Exam Date||22 Nov 2020|
|Result Declaration date for online exam||13 Jan 2021|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Final Result declaration date||To be announced|
Check result here: Click here to check the PNB SO Result 2020.
How to Check PNB SO Result 2020?
Candidates who appear for the examination must visit the official website of the Punjab National Bank to check their result. PNB releases separate result PDFs for the online exam result and final result. Both get uploaded in this article once the result is declared officially. Now refer to the steps on how candidates can check the PNB SO result.
Step to check PNB SO Result
1st step: First steps is to browse the official website of PNB, pnbindia.in.
2nd step: Reaching the website, navigate to the ‘recruitment’ section as shown in the image below.
3rd step: After clicking, candidates land on the page where information related to the recruitment process that is conducted by PNB is displayed. Search the List of selected candidates for Specialist Officer.
4th step: Click on the link and PNB SO result displays on the screen.
5th step: With the help of CTRL+F candidates can check whether their roll number is in the list or not.
Details on PNB SO Result
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Name of the post candidate is selected under
PNB Specialist Officer 2020 – Posts Name
Under the recruitment of Specialist Officers, PNB has announced different posts. These posts are commonly in Manager and Senior Manager cadre. Check the name of all the posts that are advertised under PNB SO recruitment.
- Manager (Risk)
- Manager (Law)
- Manager (Architect)
- Manager (Civil)
- Senior Manager (Risk)
- Senior Manager (Credit)
PNB Specialist Officer Vacancies 2020
For the recruitment of this year, PNB has announced 535 vacancies for the said posts of Specialist Officers. Candidates are recruited to fill up the vacant seats advertised under each post. Refer to the table below to know about the distribution of vacancies for each post.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Civil )||08|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 – Salary
Once aspirants are recruited for the said post, they should the monthly salary that get after the final selection. In the table provided below, we have provided the monthly salary as per the information available in the notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Risk)||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Manager (Law)||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Manager (Architect)||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Manager (Civil )||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||Rs. 42020 -1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||Rs. 42020 -1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
PNB Specialist Officer Selection Procedure 2020
The selection procedure for Punjab National Bank Specialist Officer recruitment includes two major steps – Online Examination and Interview round. The final selection is determined by the aggregate marks secured by candidates in an online exam and interview. Let us now discusses the stages of the selection procedure.
- Online Examination:
- The first stage of the online examination that is conducted for 200 marks. PNB conducts this stage bilingually except English language section. There are 200 questions to answer within 120 minutes. Also, there is a section in the online exam where questions related to the relevant posts (Professional Knowledge) are asked.
- The qualifying marks for the online examination is not yet disclosed by the conducting body. However, it is advised to secure as many marks candidates can because high ranker is shortlisted for the interview.
- The next stage of the interview round. PNB conducts this stage for 35 marks. This round is basically organized to test the candidate’s personality, eligibility.
- It is important for aspirants to secure minimum 40% marks in the interview to qualify. However, the marks secured by aspirants in the interview shall not be disclosed.
Documents Require for PNB SO Personal Interview
Candidates who are able to qualify the online examination have to appear for the interview round. The conducting body verifies the candidate’s eligibility with the help of the documents that they carry fr the interview. In case, aspirants are confused about what to carry for the PI round, then refer to the list below.
- Printout of the Interview Call Letter
- Printout of the system generated online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Individual Semester/Yearwise Marksheets & certificates
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS category candidates
- Caste Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Relevant documents from Ex-servicemen candidates, and others as asked